• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

(Question) Price Check: A Snowy Scene Of Exodus' Lair

EvilPixieWorks

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I agree... MANY things should be impossible to throw in the bin just for points. Treasure maps for a start!

Unfortunately, its almost impossible to even find a workable price-check these days. I havnt had any luck with those auction boxes even with a vendor selling the same item right next to it for more money... buyers end up taking the bigger price for the same item.

Honest... the best advice is to find a dealer of high end goods in game, see if you can make contact. Not even this system is 20% of what it used to be 7 years ago.

Added problem... this globe... they all look the same. For me, I more or less target things that are abnormal in looks for my tiny rares museum. I have an old-old nose-maker, from the origional clean-up... that looks just like the snow-globes, unless you click on it. Clearly, moving past it.. you'll know right away from the sounds something special is under you. hehe. I think every generation of staff we've had has been a little "loose" on artwork + new rares. Look at all the new EM rubbish. Some are quite special, but just recolored. Even that can be highly attractive... sometimes.