• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

price check: 90 chg bless body sash

G

i have a body sash from way back in the day (i started playing uo in july of '98) doest have a "catchy name" just body sash . its properties are bless:90chgs, and gives +10 to str, dex , and int. i was wondering if these are pretty rare, i havent seen many around, and never for sale.if anyone has info i would appreciate it.its grey in color and is not the sash of might.

Black Majick

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Not worth alot IMO. I gave a couple away at the bank. Maybe 50k or so. I could be wrong. Reason you probly have not seen for sale, is there is not a huge demand for them. The charges run out if you use them and there are so many.