• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Price Change in Stores in TC3

B

bitbok

I have a store in TC3 people are complaining loudly about the change in prices. Why are they going up so high in the catalog? help!

I

imported_Gracie Nito

Price changes are part of the new system. The more blue chairs there are in the world the more they are going to cost.

B

bitbok

Thank you for your answer. I don't the sims that visit my store get this. As they tend to think I am scamming them.

G

Just tell them to check out the blog, they can link directly to it in game by clicking the "launch TSO-e blog" widget thingymajig in map view.

Polly

I

imported_Gracie Nito

I wouldn't worry too much about what they think. Once they go around town they will notice all stores have different prices.