• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Price and Story and a strange statue bonus ?!

M

mandosa-nice

hello i need to know the value of this three items

Statue heal with 0 charge

G

also the pegasus statue is most likely a true rare without any known spawn rate, they supposedly had the ability to ressurect people, but that was probably confused by its ability to heal someone.

As the healing charges have been consumed, I'ld probably place it at about 20-50m assuming that you can not craft something with the same graphic.

M

mandosa-nice

I love you DVI, you coming so fast OhOhOh ^^/

I have never see this statue with the "healing charge" before is very strange for the moment is ont LS.

M

mandosa-nice

"Unfortunately, the graphic is craftable with masonry. "

Yes i know that, i have a multi GM crafters. Is only the Healing Charge : 0 i never see on UO and i have begin on uo on 1999. You can't have a HEaling charge system on this statue.

G

its real true rare, cost over 100 mil ...
i remember i see these item on the Tower rare collector in Atlantics Ice deceit fell.

G

I did some research on this last nite. It, as well as other graphics of the statue were lootable off certain mobs many years ago, but most players considered them worthless and left them on the ground to decay.

M

mandosa-nice

So is it a true rare or a normal statue ? And what for you is the value for this item ? Maybe i sell it after.
Ah and do you have any idea for recharge it with the Healing charge ?

Tomas_Bryce

Rares Collector Extraordinaire | Rares Fest Host
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Statues with healing charges were lootable from liches. I remember going to deceit with one in my bag in early 1998. I believe there were different graphics. They stopped spawning however and ofcourse, I never had one saved since most people did not have concepts of rare back then. They were considered quite rare even in 1999 but that was back when there were fairly limited amount of rare items. They do still pop up now and then. Last one went for about 15M at an auction on pacific that I know of (about 1 year ago).

G

More than just liches actually, and there were many different variations of the staute as well.

G

As others have said.

On a related note, does anyone have a heal brazier? I would pay good money for one (even with 0 charges), it would have some special meaning to me and my guild

G

<blockquote><hr>

More than just liches actually, and there were many different variations of the staute as well.

[/ QUOTE ]
I remembered that we have a bunch of these on Pacific in the lower levels of the Dungeon Deceit on the Felucca facet. Many are static objects but, as you can see, quite a few are not:

<center>
</center>

Notice there are both beneficial and harmful spells, and if the statue still has charges, they work just as expected. Looks like all of the small marble statues that can be found as loot on vorpal bunnies or ratmen or crafted by a mason (with the exception of the bust statue) may have been available at one time.

On a side note, I recall passing through Deceit in Felucca on a daily basis years ago and seeing just one or two of these spell statues, and neither had any charges left. The reappearance of so many of these new ones with renewed charges is something that had to have happened somewhat recently. I wonder if it coincided with the devs adding more artwork and ambience to places like the Doom Gauntet and Serpent's Hold. Anyone have any insight?

M

mandosa-nice

Sheridan, DVI and Tomas.
I have found one and the account of Mr Spock the Marche reporter on stratics. He have sold the account for me on Lake Superior the last november.