• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Priam would you like...

• Thread starter RavenWinterHawk
  • Start date
  • Watchers 0
R

RavenWinterHawk

I cant message you.

Anyway, I was kindly greeted by the folks of Sonoma when I was bitter over a loss in Origin.

They were very kind.

Sadly, I am shrinking my accounts.

I was given a beautiful 18x18 spot on vesper sands, just below the Inn.

Id like to offer it to you, if you are interested. Free of course.

Ill try and message you, maybe I clicked something off.

L

Lord Drakelord

I cant message you.

Anyway, I was kindly greated by the folks of Sonoma when I was bitter over a loss in Origin.

They were very kind.

Sadly, I am shrinking my accounts.

I was given a beautiful 18x18 spot on vesper sands, just below the Inn.

Id like to offer it to you, if you are interested. Free of course.

Ill try and message you, maybe I clicked something off.
Maybe posting at the Sonoma forum, may catch him faster?

R

RavenWinterHawk

Maybe posting at the Sonoma forum, may catch him faster?
Yeah I was debating, guess i should look if he posted there. I was perplexed at and still am why I cant message. Just a technical nitwitt. Im sure something is not clicked on.

L

Lord Drakelord

Yeah I was debating, guess i should look if he posted there. I was perplexed at and still am why I cant message. Just a technical nitwitt. Im sure something is not clicked on.
Ya he posted a few times there as he was also looking for old friends that still play