• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

PrettyMel's Deco Contest~

PrettyMel

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Hi guys, for fun I'll host a player-run deco contest (I will not be entering-just hosting). The PRIZE will be: you'll be Immortalized in a hand painted portrait of your character in watercolors (you will be asked for a screenshot of your paperdoll and shipping address if you win) painted by me and will be given 25 million gold in addition to that.

The THEME: Fae

Contest rules:

1. You must stick to the theme of fae based decor.

FAE DECOR TIPS:
-think 'glitter'
-think bright colors
-think "would a fairy live here?"
-think FUN
-think "giggles, bubbles and pixie dust"!

2. You must post your pictures in this thread NO LATER than March 31st at midnight EST! any entries posted after that will be disqualified!

3. You must include sextant coordinantes to your home, facet, and general directions (ie: 3 screens west of britain or ect). In other words-you have to make it findable by me.

4. your house MUST be open to the public so that visitors can see your home.

Winners will be judged by vote system ON APRIL 1st and the final winner will be determined ON APRIL 15th at midnight EST.

I will mark runes to the home entries and lock them down on the floor of my home in luna for all to go visit.

HAPPY DECORATING!

sir TEDLEY

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
pretty mel please post a web link to your art work ive seen it and your very talented

Kirthag

Former Stratics Publisher
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Benefactor
Does it have to be the entire building, or a portion thereof?

PrettyMel

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Does it have to be the entire building, or a portion thereof?
Preferably the whole building but if you've got a pretty good bit devoted to pixie magic it will be alright :)

Tedly-if i'm not mistaken, it is against stratics TOS to post links to websites that sell things, If anyone wants my web address(s) they can PM me.

A

Az of DSR

Drooling over the idea of a painting of my UO char... I just wish I had the flair for deco now. If you could PM the link my curiousity could be satisfied. ( =

Kirthag

Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Benefactor
ok - i'm in.

sounds really challenging... and I got an idea that will surprise you Mel. :)

so consider this a bump. ^.^ and a reservation for this spot. *mine... MINE!*

F

five oclock

staggering around thy bar....

Bump Bump...

dang it...I thought that was a chair.

:D

PrettyMel

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
gogo kirthag! hehe

everyone eles - get those creative juices goin'~!

and for males who think pixies are for chicks-think of male oriented fairy magic (it's possible and i'd love to see your ideas).

Kirthag

Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Benefactor
BUMP

OK - I GO NOW..

Kirthag

Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Benefactor
not gonna be able to do this... house isn't even half build yet and i cannot stay on for long periods... sux....