• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

PrettyMel's Deco Contest for July 2010

PrettyMel

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I am starting this one a bit earlier in hopes of getting at least 3 entries. If there are not 3 entries the contest will be canceled, because I want it to be a fair contest.

If you have any questions or concerns, you can convo me here or email me at [email protected]

If you would like to see examples of my artwork please visit this link: http://www.facebook.com/album.php?aid=2027284&id=1324980268&l=cada396c48

The PRIZE will be: you'll be Immortalized in a hand painted portrait of your character in watercolors (you will be asked for a screenshot of your paperdoll and shipping address if you win) painted by me and will be given 25 million gold in addition to that.

The THEME: Stars & Stripes

Contest rules:

1. You must stick to the theme of patriotic based decor.

PATRIOTIC DECOR TIPS:
-think red, white & blue
-think soldiers
-think pride
-think FUN
-think of all the things you're thankful to have because of your freedoms. Example; the simple pleasure of drinkin' a beer while ya watch a football game on your extra big tv!

2. You must post your pictures in this thread NO LATER than June 29th at midnight EST! any entries posted after that will be disqualified!

3. You must include sextant coordinantes to your home, facet, and general directions (ie: 3 screens west of britain or ect). In other words-you have to make it findable by me.

4. your house MUST be open to the public so that visitors can see your home.

Winners will be judged by vote system ON June 30th and the final winner will be determined ON July 4th at midnight EST.

I will mark runes to the home entries and lock them down on the floor of my home in luna for all to go visit.

HAPPY DECORATING!

PrettyMel

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Need a little help decorating? Stop by my Luna shop on the East side of Town, where the pink vendors are. I have a shop called "Rooms to Go!" with pre-set bags full of a put-together room.

Happy Decorating Everyone!

Snakeman

Grand Inquisitor
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
:please:
Come on ya decorators & I know for a fact we have many talented decorators. Lets give some support to Mel here on her house deco theme. She is going way beyond to make this event fun, giving you all plenty of time to do something up & making it very profitable to some lucky person. Now if she was judging on a war zone house rolleyes:, gawd I'd have all you guys beat hands down. Just ask a few of my guildies, 2 of my houses look like land mines went off scattering crap all over the place :lol: .

Gus of Llanowar

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
:please:
Come on ya decorators & I know for a fact we have many talented decorators. Lets give some support to Mel here on her house deco theme. She is going way beyond to make this event fun, giving you all plenty of time to do something up & making it very profitable to some lucky person. Now if she was judging on a war zone house rolleyes:, gawd I'd have all you guys beat hands down. Just ask a few of my guildies, 2 of my houses look like land mines went off scattering crap all over the place :lol: .
My heart says hell yea ill decorate but my mind says crap Gus youve decoed three houses in the past 24 months and im close to finishing this one. I just dont have the sanity to do it again. My heart goes out to those that do choose to do it. it takes alot of time and tylenol when it comes to decorating lol.