• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Pretty red color...

L

Luvan

I was on a trip to the mines yesterday when i came across a player who i think i amsafe to say was afk pet training. (his cu was 4X with 83 healing) but i didnt report because it provided a nice tank for me to get my pack training.
Anyways!
His cu was the most amazing red color i have ever seen!
I was unaware they came in that hue of red.
my question is how rare are the red ones?
and does anybody have one for sale on cats?

Llewen

Grand Inquisitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Supporter
They are as rare as the black, white and pink ones. I'm sure there must be one or two out there that are looking for a home. The reds and pinks aren't as popular as the blacks and whites. I'd say I'd go look for one for you, but the rare coloured cu sidhe are Acts of God, or the RNG, whichever you prefer, so I would have no way of knowing when or if I would find one for you...