• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[BUG] Pretty bad boat bug.

Cear Dallben Dragon

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
control shift to get the "Deck" tab, walk over, click and drag. Every time, for me at least, a majority of the boat will disappear. i will lose the ability to walk, or teleport off the boat. I will then be eaten by dragons.
Mythic, please re-open your beta boards and start a focus group to get this client where it needs to be.

Merion

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
You're overreacting! This sounds like a mean bug for sure, but no need to reopen the beta boards. Actually, this is the beta boards :p

Cear Dallben Dragon

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
my desire for the beta boards to be reopened has little todo with the bug of a boat disappearing and rendering you useless.

If you were apart of the last beta forum, its more the idea that for a solid few months bugs were reported, focused on, and fixed. which really needs to happen again. because there is more wrong with this client now than i feel the presenters think. Lets be real, someone just posted on Uhall asking how to talk....
My biggest interest in UO is new players, who will be drawn to UO by this new client, then turned away when they play it.