• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Presently employed GM's

TheMiner

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Slightly random q, but does anyone know how many GM's (and their names) the game currently has that are actively employed besides Chernabog ?

I was thinking that in the last 3 months of the 2/3 times I've asked a question. I've always had him, got curious about it last night after he answered a q for me.

Kylie Kinslayer

Stratics Legend
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Awards
Can't remember the name but one helped me out with a couple of issues a week or so ago... Kalag or something close to that I think it was.

TheMiner

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Can't remember the name but one helped me out with a couple of issues a week or so ago... Kalag or something close to that I think it was.
I figure there has to be at least 5 if not more, but just thought it amusing in a way because oddly enough the first time I saw his name, I thought Chernobyl.

celticus

Crazed Zealot
UNLEASHED
I figure there has to be at least 5 if not more, but just thought it amusing in a way because oddly enough the first time I saw his name, I thought Chernobyl.
He said " Ill fix it fer yu, no problemski". And then..

1608408294490.png

Oops.. :devil:

**Probably nooot so funny at all, pretty crude joke, as it was a true humanitarian tragedy that affected the entire Europe, Plus, I am now right at the center between non one but 4 nuk plants..shudders..**

TheMiner

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
He said " Ill fix it fer yu, no problemski". And then..

View attachment 114780

Oops..

**Probably nooot so funny at all, pretty crude joke, as it was a true humanitarian tragedy that affected the entire Europe, Plus, I am now right at the center between non one but 4 nuk plants..shudders..**
I've never been to Three Mile Island, but if you want to help me see something unique, let's do it LOL

celticus

Crazed Zealot
UNLEASHED
Yeah..Three Mile Island was baby cakes compared to Chernobil. How many people it insta-killed really will never be known, but the fall out effects were massive through the years in all of Europe. I do not buy the 31 insta-fatalities, likely the real toll both instantly and through the years was much larger. Very sad for the entire humanity to depend on such things for energy. Very hard to make these absolutely safe esp coupled with human propensity for errors..