• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Begging] Presenting....

Black Sun

Grand Poobah
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
And ToT #14 as a GM beggar got me my first web!

*does the happy dance*

S

Salty Pete

Congrats, wait until you unlock the true power of the beggar and start PvP begging (begging from player characters rather than NPC).

Black Sun

Grand Poobah
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I plan on sticking some sort of weapon skill on him and killing just enough to get my title to show. Then it's time for some good old fashioned RP begging.

S

Salty Pete

I plan on sticking some sort of weapon skill on him and killing just enough to get my title to show. Then it's time for some good old fashioned RP begging.
GM magery + EV casting in Felucca at the Fire Temple.... = Glorious Lord

I

Infiniti

Congratulations Black Sun!! May your cup never be empty. :thumbup1:

C

Conrad99

Add another one. Got my GM last night and got my first web.

W

Warrior of Time

You need to be careful about what skills you use or the one you choose may show over the begging skill. A good example is Focus. If that hits 100 Beggar will not show.

With that in mind I suggest going to test to see what can and can't be GM. Being a mage is by far the easy one. That is why I picked it.

A warrior is tough to make a strong one to get karma and fame. The reason is that it has so many suport skills must be 99.9.

I am sure that by now know I feel the same way about being a GM beggar.

GM Begging
GM magery
GM meditation
GM resisting spells
but the rest must be 99.9 to protect my tital.
eval int.
spellweaving
Some think the
focus
is overkill but with 2/4 casting speed you can burn a lot of mana in a short time. The lower mana don't hurt.

OK, OK I like to do more than just beg.

Who would expect a Glorous Lady Beggar would have no trouble keeping her tital.

Congratulations Black_Sun

Black Sun

Grand Poobah
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Actually, you can GM 7 skills, and lock everything but begging, leave that facing up and begging will show on the paper doll. My alchemist does the same thing to display her GM chef title.