• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Price Check] Prepatched (blessed) Leprechaun Boots!

ohmyGED

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Hello everyone,

I know these are considerably rare considering it is prepatched double (blessed) and an unobtainable hue (at least to my knowledge, not sure if it compares to Shadow Dancers Black or if this is somewhat darker)

Anyone have an idea on how much these are worth?

In addition, I also have the old Evil Mage/Shadowlord cloth prepatch blessed:

'A bandana'
'A robe'
'A wizard's hat'

Just curious if anyone has a ball park price for these.

Thank you for your time.

C

Chaosy

I've seen prepatch double blessed leppy boots go for anywhere from 20-50 mil.

They can be pretty difficult to find, and some people really like them. For the evil shadowlord clothing, I'd say about 10 mil each.

THP

Always Present
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Kinda damn near impossible to tell from ones dyed with a normal tub...so lots of collectors steer clear of the Leps suits because there been sooo many duplicated dyed sets on the market causing confusion.

K

kray2s

THP - you say its damn near impossible to tell them apart??? is there anyway? i only ask because the op says they're an unobtainable hue?

Now im not clued up on lepricaun stuff and i asking just because i may be intrested in the purchase of the item

C

Chaosy

The Leppy clothing can by dyed with a tub and came in two variants that included either a feathered hat or a wizard's hat.

The boots are the only piece of the suit that's an unobtainable hue/item. Double blessed leppy boots can be rather hard to come by (I've only seen ~4 or 5 for sale in the last few years).

Please THP, enlighten us with how they're near impossible to tell from dyed ones from a normal tub? Or perhaps how you know that collectors steer clear of them? I've often seen posts regarding to people wanting to purchase them.

THP

Always Present
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Please THP, enlighten us with how they're near impossible to tell from dyed ones from a normal tub?

Please please stop talking nonsense .... YES the real leppy boots are a special hue on the real thing .....BUT WE are talking shades/hues that are very very close/hard to tell apart indeed....and yes the other cloth parts can be made easy with a normal dye tub.... so i for one steer clear of these so called rare suits...[end]

K

kray2s

Please please stop talking nonsense .... YES the real leppy boots are a special hue on the real thing .....BUT WE are talking shades/hues that are very very close/hard to tell apart indeed....and yes the other cloth parts can be made easy with a normal dye tub.... so i for one steer clear of these so called rare suits...[end]
Was trying not to talk nonsense :(

I was only asking because i like to collect the real thing rather than dupes etc hence i was asking for a way to tell them apart

THP

Always Present
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
The reply post was not directly responded to you

I wish i could post pics!!

Lets say someone honestly did post like 5-6 pics of the nearest shades they can make form a normal tub to the real colour leppy boots and then mix them up with the fakes and see who can pick out the real colour form the police lineup!!

It would be very hard if nay impossible to the untrained eye!!

ohmyGED

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
The reply post was not directly responded to you

I wish i could post pics!!

Lets say someone honestly did post like 5-6 pics of the nearest shades they can make form a normal tub to the real colour leppy boots and then mix them up with the fakes and see who can pick out the real colour form the police lineup!!

It would be very hard if nay impossible to the untrained eye!!
Just as an FYI - I'll post a pic later but there is a huge difference between peppy boots and boots dyed to closest possible hue.

C

Chaosy

Nonsense? Very close? Do you own a pair?

I'm sorry, but as several people in this thread have stated, there is a big difference. It might be "hard" to differentiate for those who are not experienced with collecting, but I personally feel that there is a huge difference. You are entitled to your opinion, however what I said is not "nonsense." If that is how you respond to all posts, then you, sir, are the one filled with nonsense.

A

Auggie

The difference between leprechaun boots and any hue made on a regular dye tub is painfully obvious. I think these are a really hot item, especially since they're double blessed.

THP

Always Present
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Folks!!!! iam not disputing the seller as got real leppy boots that are dbl blessed too .. thats cool

Iam just stating the very obvoius to all buyers...be very carefull when buying leppy suits because all the cloth bits can be duplicated with a normal dye tub and the boots can be dyed very close..indeed if u have nothing to compare it to it would be very hard to distinquish a real from a fake suit [end].

K

kray2s

I ask a question and a war erupts:(

C'mon guys go easy on THP it may be painfull obvious to you but we are all different and it may seem the same shade to him. God forbid somebody should actually be able to voice their opinion on a damn forum.

Everybody has the right to his or her own opinion. Fine disagree but NO need to berate the fellow

C

Chaosy

I ask a question and a war erupts:(

C'mon guys go easy on THP it may be painfull obvious to you but we are all different and it may seem the same shade to him. God forbid somebody should actually be able to voice their opinion on a damn forum.

Everybody has the right to his or her own opinion. Fine disagree but NO need to berate the fellow
It's perfectly fine if he puts forth his opinion, however it's not fine if he considers everyone else's opinions nonsense.