• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Selling] PrePatched 1007 hp Greater Dragon!

scason

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
FOR SALE: 3.7 with skills included- Taking bids - Hits 1007, stamina 137, mana 653, strength 594, dex 125, intelligence 653, barding diff 152.2,wrestling 120.2, tactics 108.2, resisting spells, 96.4, anatomy 100, magery 114.1 evaluating intel 100, med 100, Resistances: 76/71/50/55/75 THis is a VERY rare greater dragon. Great for those rare collectors. Atlantic Shard, My icq#208464346. Highest bid so far 35M

weins201

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Sorry this is your stats inputed into THE PET POWER CALC

Your Pet’s UOCraft.com Power Rating: 3.6 [3.6 with skills included]

(((( 3.6 that is when i input 999 for hP as the calc will not alloow 1007 to be entered))))) Sorry

5 Stars Max

Your pet’s data [ - Greater Dragon]:

You indicated that your pet is trained.

Hit Points: 999
Str/Dex/Int: 594 / 125 / 653
Resists: 76 / 71 / 50 / 55 / 75

Skills:
Training Notes:
Your pet appears to have been trained, or exceeds the max possible Healing skill recorded for this type of pet. Healing skill has been voided from this calculation. Please double check your input and retry using the Trained option. If you did use the Trained option and continue to see this message, please contact Kitiara with your pet’s information.

Wrestling: 120.2
Tactics: 108.2
Resist: 96.4
Anatomy: 100
Healing: 0
Poisoning: 0
Magery: 0
Eval Int: 0
Meditation: 0

Compared to the most powerful Greater Dragon, your pet [] falls into the following percentiles:

Resist Power Rating: 52 percentile. [Your pet: 87. Max resist rating: 100. Min resist rating: 73]

HP Power Rating: 100 percentile. [Your pet: 100. Max HP rating: 100. Min HP rating: 50]

Stat Power Rating: 80 percentile. [Your pet: 91. Max stat rating: 100. Min stat rating: 55]

Pet Values (% of max):

Stats: 83% / 100% / 97%

Hit Points: 100%

Resists: 89% / 79% / 91% / 92% / 100%
Your pet was created by an exploit that is the only rare thing about it, sorry

scason

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I stand corrected. You are right, the dragon is a 3.7. As for the exploit, I have had this greater dragon back when they were called just dragons, I tamed it myself. Ive no clue what exploit you are talking about. The resists on this dragon is not important to some people, the hps are. That is why its rare. Its pre patch.

weins201

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Ok ill explain, and it is till a nice draggy

what happened weather you did it or not was while you were taming that Greater Dragon it got cursed. They can do it to themselve but I highly doubt it. since you tamed it under hte curse and since i had probably very high HP at that time, while once it was tamed the curse fell off raising the HP over what is / was the cap of 1000. Also as a result of this it would result in the lowering of the other stats which i have stated are not great.

Yes it is very true that alot will just pay for the over 1000 HP.

Since I have explained and stated what / how it happend I am not saying anyhting about you or your character, I am just trying to point out CLEARLY what the true worth of your pet is.

Like i have said before I would take the offer of the 35 mil, it is ALOT for that dragon.

5% Luck

While I do not like the resists all that much I do however feel the need to note that these dragons are a non spawning items and anyone stating their worth is not substantial is simply wrong and maybe even a ting green.

Awesome dragon! 35 is selling it very short and I would go so far as to say the above poster is maybe friends with or an alt of the buyer. If its resists were higher then my current prepatch I would be offering over 75 mill

Blue Fly

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Though the curse tamed dragons are nice, here are the pros and cons...
+ Fire breath damage is based on hit points
+ 120 wrestle is a plus...

- Under 4.0 GD is not good.
- The MAJOR problem with the curse tamed dragon's is you trade hit points for STR. It will not hit as hard since about 30-50 str is sacrificed based on the GD resist at time of taming.
- The extra 12 stamina doesn't make it swing faster unfortunately.
- These were able to be curse tamed for years also, it wasn't brief.

I have a few of my own so im not trying to down play them just stating the facts.

scason

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
thank you Luck5% for your honest input. The greater has awesome fire breath and it takes a LOT to bring him down. I have two but Im selling this one only after much consideration. I also see him healing himself at times, but yet it has no points in healing for the rating, that part I dont understand but I didnt list it. Weins201, you are accusing me of 'cursing' the dragon when I tamed it which is wrong. I didnt know you could do that anyway back then. Please dont accuse someone of things you know nothing of. Still taking bids :)

Blue Fly

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Greater Dragons heal themself's often below 30% health. Above 30% they will heal occasionally. The amount of the heal depends on the magery skill.

T

Tazar

thank you Luck5% for your honest input. The greater has awesome fire breath and it takes a LOT to bring him down. I have two but Im selling this one only after much consideration. I also see him healing himself at times, but yet it has no points in healing for the rating, that part I dont understand but I didnt list it. Weins201, you are accusing me of 'cursing' the dragon when I tamed it which is wrong. I didnt know you could do that anyway back then. Please dont accuse someone of things you know nothing of. Still taking bids :)
Weins is actually correct. You may not have cursed it, but somehow it was cursed at the moment it was tamed. Curse-taming is the only way you could ever get a dragon above 1000hp. The Developers recently changed the system so that the pet reverts back to original stats for calculating the post-tame stats so it is no longer possible to get a dragon above 1000hp. Blue Fly detailed the benefits and penalties of curse-taming very well.

P

pgib

- Under 4.0 GD is not good.
This is not entirely true. If you play with the ppc you will find that a whole range of 4.0+ dragon are rubbish (low physical resistance) and an even bigger range of 3.9- are superb (due to max resistances and high wrestling, the sole things that matter in combat, unless one fights things that even a cu could kill).

scason

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Tazar, I didnt say Weins was incorrect in saying this greater was cursed when tamed, I was saying that I didnt cast a curse on him before I tamed him. Weins was implying strongly that I cursed it before I tamed it in which it was not true. Cursed or not, I simply dont care folks, all i want to do is sell a very old greater dragon with high hit points. STILL taking bids if people have not been scared away by now. geez.

weins201

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Um i specified that you may have or may not have cursed it I was just pointing out

that it was cursed I was not and am not poiting any fingers I am just trying to get a clear view for whoemever wants to buy it what is worth is

Yes it has Veyr High HP but that is, I am sorry the only benefit to this draggy.

Again I am not accusing anyone, sorry if oyu took it that way.

AN \d after I pointe all this out and you did not take the 35 mil which is a very good price i think you are nutz to look for more.

5% Luck

Honestly my GD has 143 stm un blessed. When blessed it goes over 150 and actually swings faster. Its the next swing rate that makes these very special! The real down side is the str. If you have a pre patch that has lower then 600 str it does suffer in dps!