• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Precasting?

afk

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
just noticed you can't precast summons anymore(when it would take you over max), I recall you could when i left.
when was casting summons nerfed? and why?this was extremely useful to try to prevent aggro and keep aggro on summons, but apparently you need to be a fighter char in order to be a caster now?

Slayvite

Crazed Zealot
Supporter
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Probably some PvP newb cried to Mesanna like with most nerfs in UO.

Mervyn

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
You're only able to precast mysticism summons when you already have max followers, it's been like this since i can remember.

You're not even supposed to be able to do this, it's been an unfixed bug since mysticism came out.

afk

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
You're only able to precast mysticism summons when you already have max followers, it's been like this since i can remember.

You're not even supposed to be able to do this, it's been an unfixed bug since mysticism came out.
I was precasting EV's long before mysticism, and all spells are able to be precast it isn't till you click on target that they take affect. this is the same with summons that bring up target cursor(ev's and Blade spirits). it would give you message too many pets if you clicked ground before you had space on your control count.

Larisa

Publishing Manager, Stratics Leadership
Editor
Reporter
Professional
Editor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Wiki Moderator
UNLEASHED
I always have my EV pre-cast....not sure why you can't but I can...that's very strange! What exactly are you trying to pre-cast? Just EV? Cus it should work.

Ru TnT

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
RC, and possibly nature's fury, are the only ones I've ever been able to precast. EV's always given me the follower slot message.

ShriNayne

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Awards
I've never been able to pre-cast EV's, but since I use RC's mostly now it doesn't matter so much.