• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Pre Patch WW for sale on Baja

Rogedan

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
Hoping for 25 mil plus Legendary scrolls of Animal Taming, Musicianship and Peacemaking. Also a handful of 105 and/or 110 scrolls for Wrestling. Thanks.

Rogedan

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
Well, I got no offers, so I guess I will ask a final time. Anyone want to buy this WW?

I also have a pre patch 81 intensity Nightmare. Does anyone buy these any more? Thanks.

Khaelor

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
UNLEASHED
I would be interested in the WW, perhaps the nightmare, would take a few days to transfer scrolls to baja though, but I do have characters who play there.

Rogedan

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
I would be happy to sell the WW. I have decided to hold off on the Nightmare. Please let me know when/how much. Thanks.

Rogedan

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
You are obviously trustworthy. I don't mind waiting on the scrolls if you would like to buy and transfer today.

Khaelor

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
UNLEASHED
Good choice on keeping the nightmare. I will send you a conversation later tonight when I am on, if that works for you.

Laura_Gold

Certifiable
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
(Is that going to jump to four slot the moment you press the blue "begin animal training" button? Someone on Baja had that happen to a legacy dragon.)

Khaelor

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
UNLEASHED
(Is that going to jump to four slot the moment you press the blue "begin animal training" button? Someone on Baja had that happen to a legacy dragon.)
Dragons are different, in fact we have two articles on our webpage about Legacy Dragons and slot jumping.

Also, when you press the training button on a Legacy Dragon you get a nice little warning that the person ignored.

Turkish

Journeyman
Dragons are different, in fact we have two articles on our webpage about Legacy Dragons and slot jumping.

Also, when you press the training button on a Legacy Dragon you get a nice little warning that the person ignored.

Yeah that was me. I think I got the warning months ago, forgot, and then tried to train again. Oops.

Khaelor

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
UNLEASHED
Yeah that was me. I think I got the warning months ago, forgot, and then tried to train again. Oops.
That is actually the unfortunate part of the warning which I've mentioned a few times here in various threads, and if I'm not mistaken the webpage post. You get that warning once.... ever.

So for those that missed the other thread and have not read our website, dragons legacy or not, get one round of training. The only exception are dragons trained in a certain window.