• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Selling Pet Pre-patch whitewyrm 760STR(!) 67% intensity - BUYOUT: 1.2p OBO

Lex Darion

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
UNLEASHED
1627176121367.png

Upcoming sale ! Taking some offers now on behalf of a client to gauge current interest and prices.
Not an auction, You got an interesting use for it, let us know and we can talk.

You want to show off that fancy phat "760" strength , this is your chance.

Buyout: 1.2p OBO

Last edited:

spitfyre of C@K

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
is it? or did someone just put a 1p offer in for it...pretty sure that puts the worth back there as someones going to pay that. :p i got a 758 a 759 and everything below i just want to complete my set and im happy to ensure i get it by overbidding slightly. sorry if that offends you.

Lex Darion

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
UNLEASHED
Just wanted to mention that spitfyre bid and one other guy in the old thread where someone was looking for this sort of PP WW. So it's between those two atm.
If no other interest comes in a couple of days, 1p it is. (Spitfyre can opt to pick this up for 1p, I've set this to 1.2p if someone else wants it bad)

Last edited:

Lex Darion

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
UNLEASHED
Bumping this! (1)
This is a 760str WYRM , bless these with max evalint and you'll be getting max benefit out of the chiv+ai build.

Last edited: