• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Discussion] Pre- patch shipwreck items??

THP

Always Present
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Is there any value to any of them?? are some item more desirable/harder to find than others..or are they trash for turn in points??...just getting around to cleaning out my shipwreck chest....taaa...

Captn Norrington

Stratics Forum Moderator
Professional
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter
I usually see them on Atlantic vendors for about 100k-500k, not sure if any of them actually sell at that price though.

BrianFreud

Lore Keeper, Wiki Maker, & Doer of Crazy Things
Professional
Stratics Veteran
Wiki Moderator
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter
Wiki Editor
Skulls and bones generally don't seem to sell at any price.

Assia Penryn

The Sleeping Dragon
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
When I have them in the shop... Pillows, shells, skulls, sm/med paintings are all under 50k... everything else is under 200k with the exception of wearables might go for a bit more.

A sold a full set for more via stratics, but it included everything, including items that had multiple directions. You can try and search for it if it means a lot to you

THP

Always Present
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
mmm was kinda looking to see what a full collection would be.. albeit the painting etc can be turned....
found ya olde post in nano seconds..its a grrat search engine!!!!alas u didnt list them...
https://stratics.com/community/threads/complete-prepatch-shipwreck-set.289511/

soooo,,,,ive got 8 diff style shells, stool, wood chest, metal chest, globe, candlebra,broken clock ,unfinished barrel, 6 diff style cushions and i think 8 diff style paintings, 2 skulls and one bones and one boots?.....

is there much more missing...any info would be great...

gonna bang all my doubles etc etc on vendor 50-100k like Assia suggested

Last edited:

Assia Penryn

The Sleeping Dragon
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Yes there is still a bunch missing.

You can see if you can search this forum for it and my post might still have a graphic of the full set.

Assia Penryn

The Sleeping Dragon
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
An' yes... the paintings can be turned to change colors... however, I consider a "full set" to have both graphics so they can display both directions if they choose.

THP

Always Present
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
unfortunate there is no piccy or list....but thanks again...just after making a close to a full set as i can .....for the museum displays for year 1999 i guess??

Smoot

Stratics Legend
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
The only ones that have significant value over a couple hundred k are wearables. I also usually get 1-5 mil for the "lady in red" picture. tricorn hat is popular, regular boots are most popular footwear. Ive paid around 25 mil for prepatch regular boots.

Flutter

Always Present
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Awards
I'm interested in the boots and I also collect tricorn hats. Please send me a msg when you have time if you have these items :)