• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

pre patch schowing slot 3

Nukeworker

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
My friend took out 2 of his pp nightmares...But they where NOT bonded! And so it seems we have a pp Nightmare with 3 Slots?

celticus

Crazed Zealot
UNLEASHED
My friend took out 2 of his pp nightmares...But they where NOT bonded! And so it seems we have a pp Nightmare with 3 Slots?
Yep. Depending on when he tamed it, it is 3 slots. It is not as valuable as the 2 slot variety. He needs to bond the unboned ones.

Nukeworker

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Yep. Depending on when he tamed it, it is 3 slots. It is not as valuable as the 2 slot variety. He needs to bond the unboned ones.
So that means his mare will turn back to a "2" after they bond? His Mares he tamed over 15 years ago but after taming just stabled them. I imagine alot of folks did that.

celticus

Crazed Zealot
UNLEASHED
Im afraid that the 3-slot one may not go to 2 slots with bonding, if when he took it out of stable was 3 slot. Not much can be done about that. I think it has to do with the patch version when the PP mare was originally tamed. I dont think its a bug. His 2-slot PP mares will stay at 2 slots after bonding though..