• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Selling] Pre patch quive rof Rage. Godly Dexxer Tamer Jewels + Godly Warfork

L

LSD Acid

RING
Healing +10
taming +13
enhance pots 25
hit chance 10
fire res 10

BRACE
Healing +15
taming +13
enhance pots 20
defense chance 11
phys resist 13

THATS 51 SKILL POINTS WITHOUT LOSING EP AND WITH NICE MODS!!!

Warfork
Hit Fireball 44
Hit Lower D 42
Hit Mana L 38
Defense chance 14
Swing Speed 30
Damage Inc 40

Offers for everything please send me a icq thanks 370717681

A

Arch Magus

LSD acid?

Cute, some high schooler who has started his first drugs...

:D it's cool, I like acid..

L

LSD Acid

LSD acid?

Cute, some high schooler who has started his first drugs...

:D it's cool, I like acid..
dude, im 24 just known by two different names lets see if you can guess what those names are.
posting in a thread just to talk about how u love your drugs =sadness my friend lol :wall:

A

Arch Magus

dude, im 24 just known by two different names lets see if you can guess what those names are.
posting in a thread just to talk about how u love your drugs =sadness my friend lol :wall:
Awww, I hope you feel so much better for putting me down.

Of course being known by 2 different names, Acid and LSD, it probably has nothing to do with you wanting people to think you're Mr. cool acid head does it?
Nah, nothin at all...........

hypocrite much? ami rite?

L

LSD Acid

Awww, I hope you feel so much better for putting me down.

Of course being known by 2 different names, Acid and LSD, it probably has nothing to do with you wanting people to think you're Mr. cool acid head does it?
Nah, nothin at all...........

hypocrite much? ami rite?
LOL no there just good names lol you crying cause u come into my thread and tried to be mr drugman and i called you on it now f*&$ off back to ur own ****ty threads, as this is the trade forum if u hadnt noticed.