• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Selling] Pre-patch PvP Cu Sidhe - Catskills

Llewen

Grand Inquisitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Supporter
I'm looking to sell a prepatch plain coloured curse tamed cu sidhe. If you have an offer you can post here, or you can ICQ me at 11893766 (just please make sure you put a note in your authorization request or it will be blocked). This is not an auction, so it won't necessarily go to the highest bidder, and I won't sell it if the price isn't right.

The resists aren't great, but this is a pvp pet and resists aren't as important in pvp. What makes this special is the high stamina, which means of course that it will move faster and have a higher "swing speed", and of course the high hit points do compensate for the lower resists. If the price is right I am willing to train up the healing to GM before transferring it.

Llewen

Grand Inquisitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Supporter
The puppy has been spoken for. This thread can be closed.

hi dude

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
what did it sell for. i've got a curse tamed blaze cu going on the market shortly.

Llewen

Grand Inquisitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Supporter
A curse tamed blaze cu sidhe and what I was selling aren't even in the same galaxy in terms of price. You should expect to get at least 400 mil for that if it's stats are comparable to the one I posted in this thread.

Llewen

Grand Inquisitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Supporter
Boo, you ruined it Nico!

What it actually means is you trash talk it within an inch of it's life and beat it into submission that way. Once you've convinced it that it can't pvp, it's yours!

edit: Or maybe it's after you've been jailed because someone paged on you... The details are so hard to remember...

Llewen

Grand Inquisitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Supporter
Yes, I sold it to a friend. He got a nice discount and I made a 900% profit. It seems to me I payed 2 mil for it when someone was dumping it, and I sold it for 20 mil, but I was offered 50 mil for it. It's insane how prices have jumped in the past few years while I've mostly been out of the pet selling business.

When I left UO three years ago a blaze cu sidhe would sell for 200 mil, and to me that was an insane amount of gold. Now they have been known to sell for as much as 1 billion. I can't even begin to imagine how much that curse tamed blaze could go for if it is at all decent.