• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Price Check] Pre Patch Golem

A_Mhul

Adventurer
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
100% poison resist.
Any idea what this guy is worth?...are they still worth anything?

Sir Crogus

Adventurer
Stratics Veteran
I don't think any golem works anymore... you may try it out though n post your results... if it was proven to work you might have somethin :}

Tanivar

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Got my dusty old golem out of the stables and it still works.

Tanivar

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Interesting. I got the golem out again and can't attack it. It turns green when the mouse is on it but no other reaction. The first time it could be attacked and then eventually started beating his owner to death, like the hirelings at the Jhelom Pits will eventually do after being passive targets for a while.

The first time the dagger did a couple points of damage per hit but the golem's healthbar stayed blue other than the last couple of pixels. Weapon was a 100% poison damage mage-weapon dagger.

I take it this is why there has been no one golem-whacking at Luna hour after hour after hour at Luna anymore?

untitled5454.jpg

Last edited:

DreadLord Lestat

Forum Moderator
Administrator
Professional
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Social Media Liaison
Wiki Moderator
UNLEASHED
Yes, they fixed it a while back so that you could not train against your golem. I wasn't sure if there were any old ones that would work which is why I asked. :)