• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

PRAYERS

whiterabbit

Stratics Legend
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Supporter
TOOSHIE BIGBOTTOM, MS BUG, JOCOSTA
BEEES HABEIN HERZ NECK FUSED INA MORNING
LIL PRAYER FOR HERZ TO DO GOOS

Mama Faith

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I talked with her this afternoon and she's in great spirits. I've heard of nothing but great success from the type of surgery she's having and I have faith that Jo is going to come out of it feeling like a new woman. Consider me one who will be joining you in prayer, my dear goblin friend.

whiterabbit

Stratics Legend
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Supporter
Anyway just wanted to let you know everything went well. She actually came through perfectly they're going back home again tomorrow

Mama Faith

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I spoke with Jo tonight and she sounds wonderful. She only had positive things to say about the whole experience and now we're trusting that this surgery will do the trick and she'll be back with us soon. Btw Jo, if you read this? we'll take care of those crabs that bob has down at the docks. ;)

The Slug

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
I spoke with Jo tonight and she sounds wonderful. She only had positive things to say about the whole experience and now we're trusting that this surgery will do the trick and she'll be back with us soon. Btw Jo, if you read this? we'll take care of those crabs that bob has down at the docks. ;)
she was on this evening and seemed just as cantakerous as ever. I take that as a good sign. And yes I like to make up words, or at least misspell words others have made up

Mrsbug

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
mees bees gooos dem docters act like witch docters...probably related to dat Amber witch ....she habes dem cuts mees neck off...all goos

Amber Witch

Babbling Loonie
Governor
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
mees bees gooos dem docters act like witch docters...probably related to dat Amber witch ....she habes dem cuts mees neck off...all goos
First off, when have you EVER been good?
Secondly,

oh never mind! I'll talk to you ingame dammit.

I take back all the NICE things I said above!