• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

PP WW training

Dimax

Adventurer
Professional
Supporter

I'd like to train my old friend
He is currently gm all skills except parry which is 91 and rising,
I would like to leave enough points to add scrolls, 110's would all I could add at a later date.

Pawain

I Hate Skilling
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Use a 120 Chiv scroll. Lower the HP enough to get 10 stam regen.

Cork

Sage
Professional
Stratics Veteran
UNLEASHED
Just my personal opinion with this being a pp ww I wouldn't ruin it with just 110 scrolls. I would at a minimum do 120 wrestling and chivalry and leave enough points to put 120's on everything else even if you just do 110 for now. You can drop hits enough to add the 10 stam regen and leave enough points for the powerscrolls.

Maximus Neximus

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Just my personal opinion with this being a pp ww I wouldn't ruin it with just 110 scrolls. I would at a minimum do 120 wrestling and chivalry and leave enough points to put 120's on everything else even if you just do 110 for now. You can drop hits enough to add the 10 stam regen and leave enough points for the powerscrolls.
I agree with this. Any rare pre-patch pets I would either go all 120s or sell the pet. But that's just me.

Dimax

Adventurer
Professional
Supporter
Thank you all, I'll shave points where I can, to save points for 120 scrolls, if you have advice on what to cut back on , please feel free to advice. I started UO as a Lumberjack/Swordsman, tamer I picked up when AOS came about.

Pawain

I Hate Skilling
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
I'd go the 645 HP. When the chiv is above 100 and you have used it a while, you will keep it at high HP easy.