• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

PP White Wyrm Resists

Maximus Neximus

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I just can't decide which way I want to go with it. I'd appreciate any input. This will be an all around pet. Mostly for the roof, maybe EM events, and likely just the default pet I use.

Currently: 65-22-82-49-47

I was thinking one of these options: 78-78-82-49-78 || 80-80-82-49-74 || 75-74-82-60-74 || 80-75-82-64-64

Before it's mentioned, it's Chiv/AI and I've already spent way too much time on the calculator and test center. I just can't decide resists.

Maximus Neximus

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Unless you are making a pet for a specific mob, why would you not set Phy, Fire, energy to 80? If possible. Do you lore your intended targets?
It's an all around pet. If it was for a specific mob I would max the resists for that. I did mention that it would mostly be for the roof.
Juo'nar: 20% all damage types
Virtuebane: 50% phys / 50% energy
Ozy: ???
Anon: 100% phys

In this case it may make sense to have 80 physical and then higher energy than fire. But that goes against common practices. Hence my asking for opinions.

I personally always go 80/80/80/45/80 myself. So, if I can't get exactly that order due to cold over capped, then I just reduce energy by the point or two needed, but try to keep my energy as high as possible as well. My logic is that anymore into poison is a waste since every pet basically has chiv on it, plus I cure it. I rarely fight anything that does specifically poison dmg and in fact, think there are very few mobs that do significantly higher poison dmg and in that instance, then I just use my Naja because it is 100% poison and really high magic resists. Also, I always have consume damage up as well, which is additional support. This is just my way of doing it though. Cheers.

Pawain

I Hate Skilling
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
It's an all around pet. If it was for a specific mob I would max the resists for that. I did mention that it would mostly be for the roof.
Juo'nar: 20% all damage types
Virtuebane: 50% phys / 50% energy
Ozy: ???
Anon: 100% phys

In this case it may make sense to have 80 physical and then higher energy than fire. But that goes against common practices. Hence my asking for opinions.
For an all 20% damage mob, it makes no difference as long as you cap resists. Sounds like 80 phy and fire, max energy would work for you on the roof or 95% of the content in UO.