• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Selling Pet PP Nightmares & White Wyrm

Mandrake of DF

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
All pets are located on Atlantic and are somewhat skill trained - none is pet trained.

The white wyrm is moved to new thread, as it was no bidders on it.

PREPATCH PURE WHITE WYRM (EAT GOLD) (ATL)

Nightmare # 1 (Rougee) - Short Mane Blue, also very old - Initial bid 15m

NM_SB_1_Stat.png NM_SB_2_Resist.png NM_SB_3_Skill1.png NM_SB_3_Skill2.png NM_SB_4_Slots.png

Nightmare # 2 (Samantha) - True Black long hair, also very old - Initial bid 15m

NM_TB_1_Stat.png NM_TB_2_Resist.png NM_TB_3_Skill1.png NM_TB_3_Skill2.png NM_TB_4_Slots.png

Nightmares Black to left and blue to right:

Nightmares.png

Taking best offer by thursday the 28th 7 pm EST / 12 pm GMT
If bids - it ends 2 hrs after last bid.

Happy bidding :)

Last edited:

Haidon

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
How much for each of the pets? Or for all 3. :) Let me know. Thanks.
Agreed, it would be nice to know. If this is an auction, when it would end, is there a reserve or a buyout selling price. Any information would be helpful, especially pictures. I'm not sure what a "Short Mane Blue" nightmare looks like.

Thanks!

Khaelor

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
UNLEASHED
All pets are located on Atlantic and are somewhat skill trained - none is pet trained.

True White Wyrm - very old, eats gold. Raised skills...

[
Looks like your wyrm has blessed himself in the screenshots, confirmation please.

Mandrake of DF

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Please see posts #7 and 12. I bid the reserve on the WW.
Is nothing there as I understand as a bid - you was asking for reserves, and I put them up. I am norwegian -so might be a slang way for you to do, but for me I could not understand that you ment to bid on reserves, as you only asked for the reserve prices. I am sorry if I misunderstood.

Mandrake of DF

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Updated the post... So it will be valid for 2 hrs after its posted, and auction will be closed.