• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

PP Nightmare

pevil

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
Hi everyone, just hoping for some comments on my mare. I tamed it back before the new pet training came in I think and it's a 2 slot which I know are supposed to be good (got the CAH link bookmarked for training). I'm just curious if the stats are any good; I have a spreadsheet to work these things out and I think it's quite good but wanted confirmation please :) I'd post a screenshot but I've started skilling so they won't be quite right now, fresh tame stats however were:

HP: 314
Str: 499
Phy res: 63
Fire res: 33
Cold res: 37
Poison res: 39
Energy res: 28

I'm also debating on whether to keep or sell. I'm on Europa, any clues on approximate value? I'm thinking I'd probably keep it but I do still need scrolls for my character and have little gold so the right price could be tempting!

Innoxicated

Journeyman
@pevil When I first returned I sold my PP WW, a PP mare, and my bane (which I loved, even before they were awesome). Tbh i do wish I had them now, but without those extra funds early on there is a good chance I may have already quit again.

I say sell, esp if you are really hurting for money. Just do *not* get impatient and sell them for less than their worth, because that is something I promise you will regret.

Pawain

I Hate Skilling
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
63.9% Build it. Not worth much now.

Suetonious

Adventurer
Stratics Veteran
Im with pawain, keep it. I turned mine into a pvp pet when the taming patch first went live....what a regret. I would love him for high seas. There are a lot of good ways to make money in game without sacrificing something that cant be found any more. Of course, you gotta do what you gotta do.

pevil

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
Great thanks for the replies guys. I think I will keep him. The main stuff I want money for is scrolls anyway and only 2 of those will go on my tamer, the rest would be for other characters. I think I'd rather build him up if he's not some super duper, never before seen amazing mare ;) He can earn me the money through kicking monsters in the face. I've had a look on the legacy guide on cah-uo so now just to decide whether I got magery, necro or some random build of my own I guess.

Khaelor

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
UNLEASHED
Great thanks for the replies guys. I think I will keep him. The main stuff I want money for is scrolls anyway and only 2 of those will go on my tamer, the rest would be for other characters. I think I'd rather build him up if he's not some super duper, never before seen amazing mare ;) He can earn me the money through kicking monsters in the face. I've had a look on the legacy guide on cah-uo so now just to decide whether I got magery, necro or some random build of my own I guess.
If it were my mare, I would go with Chivalry. Can never go wrong with Chivalry. As for scrolls, what server do you play and what scrolls are you needing?

pevil

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
I'm on Europa. Got a huge list that I need haha but it's mainly Animal Lore and Taming 120. Got my Vet 120 last time I played and have 110 in Lore/Taming. Was aiming for 4 mil for a Taming and now it seems the price has jumped to 6 mil *shakes fist*

I'd considered Chiv, I've been lurking for a while and I know the most common build for pretty much every pet is Chiv/AI. I like to do some random builds though but also don't want to make something rubbish.