• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

PP Mare!!!

Mordha

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
My PP Mare is done!
First, I want to thank Khaelor for his awesome post. I honestly would not even tried to train one of my 3 PP mares without a post like that.
This mare started out with 315 hp, 515 str. That's just to give you an idea how far she able to dive into the increases, thanks to the pet training system.
And here is where she is with full skills..
PPMare.PNG PPMare1.PNG PPMare2.PNG PPMare3.PNG PPMare4.PNG PPMare5.PNG PPMare6.PNG

Attachments

celticus

Crazed Zealot
UNLEASHED
My PP Mare is done!
First, I want to thank Khaelor for his awesome post. I honestly would not even tried to train one of my 3 PP mares without a post like that.
This mare started out with 315 hp, 515 str. That's just to give you an idea how far she able to dive into the increases, thanks to the pet training system.
And here is where she is with full skills..
View attachment 82659 View attachment 82660 View attachment 82661 View attachment 82662 View attachment 82663 View attachment 82664 View attachment 82665
She is awesome!! And she started as a 3 slot not a 2 slot! Not bad at all..grats..!

celticus

Crazed Zealot
UNLEASHED
Very nice..
Pretty robust pet for all-purpose rideable one too..nice..
Did you post the starting stats?

Mordha

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Unfortunately no, I didn’t think to do that. But I have 2 other mares that are very similar. I can post pictures of one of them, if that will help you see what I started with. My other 2 also have 315 hp and 515 str, so the differences will be with resists, but again not too different.

celticus

Crazed Zealot
UNLEASHED
PP mares are SWEET! They are pretty hard to find but theyre there..
By the way : It will be of interest to know whether they use their magery a little, like self bless and attack spells, after having added Chiv..
Ty for info.

railshot

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
PP mares are SWEET!
I am actually struggling to figure out why. I have one and I played with it on TC. I never trained it on production server because I don't see a configuration that would make it worth the scrolls. Even a PP mare is shortish on points. It has a three way split damage. It's mana regen is far from the best, and because of low points you'll be hard pressed to compensate with large mana pool.
It seems most people make em either into Mage/AI or Chiv/AI config. They will not make a good specialty pet due to split damage. And there are plenty of other pets that due to their more generous point allotments make better general purpose pets.
So, apart from rarity, what's so special about them? Just curious.

Pawain

I Hate Skilling
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Wait til K reads that ^^^

All the little creatures are good.

(cept the flappy ones.)

celticus

Crazed Zealot
UNLEASHED
I am actually struggling to figure out why. I have one and I played with it on TC. I never trained it on production server because I don't see a configuration that would make it worth the scrolls. Even a PP mare is shortish on points. It has a three way split damage. It's mana regen is far from the best, and because of low points you'll be hard pressed to compensate with large mana pool.
It seems most people make em either into Mage/AI or Chiv/AI config. They will not make a good specialty pet due to split damage. And there are plenty of other pets that due to their more generous point allotments make better general purpose pets.
So, apart from rarity, what's so special about them? Just curious.
The looks maybe? They look awesome. They are like a rideable GD. All pets have their own drawbacks.

railshot

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
The looks maybe? They look awesome.
Fair enough. Nothing wrong with that. Although I am the type whose all fully trained and scrolled Cus are all plain colored and the pretty hued ones are sitting untrained and unused because their stats are not as good :D

Mordha

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Sadly, a few are 3 slot (depends on when they were aquired), also sadly some old fire beetles are 3 slot, they did not get changed by the new system.
Perhaps the mares in question had begun training after publish 97 but before publish 98?
I do have a couple of 3 slot beetles, as they were originally 3 slot before the pet revamp. And all mares were 2 slot before the pet revamp, but after the whole slot count thing came in the game. To limit how many pets one could have out at one time.

She is awesome!! And she started as a 3 slot not a 2 slot! Not bad at all..grats..!
This is to remind you that you said this at first, assuming my mare was 3 slot.