• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

PP Mare

celticus

Crazed Zealot
UNLEASHED
I just discovered I own a PP mare untouched, on Baja from loong ago..Now if I can figure a way to move it over to GL...lol

Lord Frodo

Stratics Legend
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
I just discovered I own a PP mare untouched, on Baja from loong ago..Now if I can figure a way to move it over to GL...lol
Are you going to stay on Baja, if so then sell it on Baja and let the buyer pay you when he/she comes to pick it up.

celticus

Crazed Zealot
UNLEASHED
No, pet needs to come to GL. The idea of Baja-->Atl-->GL sounds like a plan. I just have to find some1 to help me since no xfer shields (yet)..o.0

Lord Frodo

Stratics Legend
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
No, pet needs to come to GL. The idea of Baja-->Atl-->GL sounds like a plan. I just have to find some1 to help me since no xfer shields (yet)..o.0
Are you staying on Baja. Do you have a tamer on GL that can take it.

Lord Frodo

Stratics Legend
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Not staying on Baja.. I do have a tamer in GL that can take it..(Baja, unfortunately is nearly dead, sad picture)..
Have you tried Gen Chat from the hours of 6PM-9PM PST Not everybody hangs out in Luna. Also the Baja forum here and the Baja forum on UO.COM are other good places