• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

PP Dread's final round of training, what would you do...

Elizaer

Adventurer
I really don't want to mess up this dread and tank it's value. I'm on the final round of training and looking for advice/opinions on how to spend the points, what to scroll, etc... Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Attachments

tanotan

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
It depends on the purpose of the dread mare.

What should that pet be like after training and for what kind of encounter, do you want to use it. This has to be the first question, before you start the last round of training.

Elizaer

Adventurer
It depends on the purpose of the dread mare.

What should that pet be like after training and for what kind of encounter, do you want to use it. This has to be the first question, before you start the last round of training.
I think with Cu's/Tritons basically owning the PvM game, I'd probably keep Magery on him and build him more like a Pirating pet.

Pawain

I Hate Skilling
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
You can make a current spawning 2 slot NM a pirating pet and have a new color. Don't waste a dread for that.

Here is the pet with 1501 points left. Saved Planner | uo-cah.com

You can open that and plug in points.

I would:
1. Increase base damage per sec to 24 - 33
2. Increase Str to max
3. Increase Intel to 370
4. Increase Mana to 300
5. Put on Chivalry

Because you gave it full resists and some regens earlier you only have 471 points left.

So you can not put all 120 scrolls on it.

You can put a 120 Chiv and Wrestling Scroll. With all the other scrolls 110 you have 21 points left.

I think it will be fine like this. Next time ask earlier in the process.

Now: Saved Planner | uo-cah.com

1662693323720.png

Last edited:

Pawain

I Hate Skilling
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
With the 20 points you can have 120 parry and Anatomy if u want. Or Focus and Med.