• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Buying] Powerscrolls

M

Maximilliean

Does anyone know a good vendor that sells the lower end (105-115) powerscrolls? I checked around Luna but all I found was vendors selling 120 scrolls. Thanks.

Krinkle

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
There are no longer many vendors that sell these because of Scroll Binders. Most people save the lower scrolls to make the 120's. If you list which ones you need people can tell you whether or not they have them though. I may even have a few of them.

M

Maximilliean

Thanks Krinkle. Scroll Binders? Sorry for my ignorance but I have been out of the game for a little over two years and don't have SA yet.

Black Sun

Grand Poobah
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Crafted by scribes. They allow you to bundle a bunch of power scrolls (or scrolls of transcendence) into a single scroll of higher value. I think it's something like 20 105's make a 120.

M

Maximilliean

Oh okay I remember seeing that on my scribe's crafting menu. I assumed it was like the BOD books but for powerscrolls.