• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

powerscrolls now after patch..

• Thread starter Terrydez169
  • Start date
  • Watchers 0
T

Terrydez169

How much you think 120 magery and 120 evals are going to go up after this patch making spawning hard as __ __ __ __ !!

G

Probably not that much more because the same time they raised the difficulty of the spawn they raised the chance of a higher powerscroll will drop

S

Sergul'zan_SP

<blockquote><hr>

no one is doing spawns tho. :O

[/ QUOTE ]

That should tell you something...

G

I did one. Couldn't kill the coon at the time though. But I came back later with a different plan and finally managed to down him.

Suprise, no 120's though.

K

King_Ky

I will help with your spawns and give you all the scrolls...
I charge 500k per spawn..

and a speical 1 mil for 3...

I also discord the coon for you

N

Nerf-Herder

We ran a couple the other night and in the first one alone we pulled a 120 Eval, 120 Resist, and 120 Spellweave. Second only got a 120 Anat, but I screwed up and forgot to protect one person so we only got four protection scrolls.

I are nub...

The bosses are a bit harder and take about twice the time to kill, but I think it is a nice change of pace.

*Goes back to working ROT Resist