• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Imbuing] powerscroll

N

nemo

I seem to remember reading somewhere that imbueing powerscrolls came from doing a quest, but I can't find any info on this. Could someone please tell me where you get them

O

ouguru

You can get them for rewards off of the artificers at the soulforge. The higher end quests get you the higher end powerscrolls.

S

Satejrat

I seem to remember reading somewhere that imbueing powerscrolls came from doing a quest, but I can't find any info on this. Could someone please tell me where you get them

The 3 NPC's standing around the Soul Forge in Tel Mar each give a quest

The NPC quest for 50 Residue will give a 105 or 110 Powerscroll

The NPC quest for 50 Enchanted Essances will give a 115 Powerscroll

The NPC quest for 50 Relic Fragments will give a 120 Powerscroll

T

thoregundi

How do you mark an unraveled item for the quest though? I've unravled 200 items and none of them are counting for the Secrets of the Soulforge quest ?

Oh I figured it out! I just have to left click on my character and click toggle quest item !

Kellgory

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
How do you mark an unraveled item for the quest though? I've unravled 200 items and none of them are counting for the Secrets of the Soulforge quest ?
You just left click on yourself, and select the "Toggle Quest Item" and target the residue in your pack then talk to the person that gave you the quest. It's the same way with the ML heartwood quests.

It is easier to get enough of the 115 scrolls that require enchanted essense and combine them with a spell binder than it would be to use the 50 relic fragments.