• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

power scrolls

G

not sure if I'm posting this in the right section. I was wondering where and how you get power scrolls?

I

imported_GalenKnighthawke

<blockquote><hr>

not sure if I'm posting this in the right section. I was wondering where and how you get power scrolls?

[/ QUOTE ]

It's not the right section.

Do you play on Lake Superior? If so, welcome.

U-Hall is the forum for general questions.

However, here's the answer. You get power scrolls by working Champion Spawns in Felucca. Or, by purchasing them from those who do.

-Galen's player

D

derealcanuckeh

I'm pretty sure that Galen must have sat on something that got stuck up his ......... as the first part did not have to be so blunt however the rest of his answer is correct you can get them from champ spawns in fel. If you are looking for less then 120s give me a pm with what you are looking for I probably have them.

Welcome to LS

Lady Tia

Certifiable
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Welcome to LS! And, feel free to PM me for Power Scrolls or any other questions you might have.

I

<blockquote><hr>

I'm pretty sure that Galen must have sat on something that got stuck up his .........

[/ QUOTE ]

Over a dozen views of his post. Zero replies.

So, I made one.

He asked two questions, I answered both. And welcomed him to boot.

*shrugs*

-Galen's player

G

<blockquote><hr>

I'm pretty sure that Galen must have sat on something that got stuck up his ......... as the first part did not have to be so blunt however the rest of his answer is correct you can get them from champ spawns in fel. If you are looking for less then 120s give me a pm with what you are looking for I probably have them.

Welcome to LS

[/ QUOTE ]

He has everything but anatomy scrolls...

G

<blockquote><hr>

It's not the right section.

[/ QUOTE ]

the only thing frowned upon in posting on our LS forum topic wise is in selling and buying of items....

Questions about game play is most certainly permitted and for me a welcome thing on this forum...

UHall is the bad side of the tracks of the stractic forums and Yes Im a UHall Slut.... muhahahahaha

I

<blockquote><hr>

UHall is the bad side of the tracks

[/ QUOTE ]

Oh crap, you're right....I basically did the cyber equivalent of encouraging him to go get mugged.

To the original poster: Sorry dude.

-Galen's player

I

<blockquote><hr>

<blockquote><hr>

UHall is the bad side of the tracks

[/ QUOTE ]

Oh crap, you're right....I basically did the cyber equivalent of encouraging him to go get mugged.

To the original poster: Sorry dude.

-Galen's player

[/ QUOTE ]

Yeah, the more I think about it, the better off he is just asking here anyway.

I hate being wrong but oh well. I will survive, somehow.

-Galen's player

G

for a man that wears a apron in public... yer pretty cool Galen....

G

depends on the skill level one is wanting or rather can deal with... 110s are fairly cheap... least I think they are reasonable in price, including 110 magery scrolls....... about that then your looking at selling organs in order to buy them....

I

<blockquote><hr>

Thank yall for the answers and offering help.....I'm old at the game but newly returned....alot has changed and just trying to figure them out.....really looking for resist and mage scrolls....I see that they are expensive and cant afford then so I figure I'll try to get some myself

[/ QUOTE ]

Check the Haven Bank periodically. I often leave scrolls there.

Also if you are absolutely sure your equipment is insured, and if you have the option "Hold Down Shift Key for Context Menu" checked, and if you are not afraid of Felucca (if you're an old-timer, then you've PvPed at least some), you could run the 12-step "Gauntlet of Hate." (I just made that term up now.)

1. Get to the entrance of Fire Dungeon in Felucca.

2. Enter it.

3. Proceed to the Mage Tower on Level 1.

4. Enter the south teleporter, which cakes you to the Dungeon Despise.

5. Go to the Ogre Lord Island. In Felucca this is where Baracoon the Piper spawns.

6. Felucca guilds that often run the Champ Spawn in Despise, and leave 105 and 110 Power Scrolls there. (Anything lower than 120 is a very hard sell these days.)

7. Staying alert, pick up scrolls that may have been left on the ground. If there's one there you need, use it immediately. That way it doesn't matter at all if you die, because you have already accomplished your mission.

8. Exit the island and proceed to that ridge area west of the island.

9. Enter the south teleporter, which takes you to Terathan Keep.

10. In the Keep, proceed south, then west across the catwalk.

11. Enter the Moongate to the Star Room.

12. In the Star Room, locate and use the Moongate to escape. (Taking care to NOT use the Black Moongate that appears on the Harrower's Altar, because if it's up that means someone has spawned the Harrower, and you don't to solo raid a Harrower spawn. Trust me on that one.)

-Galen's player

L

Luna du Selene

I like how you tease the poster; making him think it's a cakewalk...

I

<blockquote><hr>

I like how you tease the poster; making him think it's a cakewalk...

[/ QUOTE ]

lol

Hey I was realistic....Told him he had to not be afraid of Felucca and make sure he's insured and all.....

*chuckles*

-Galen's player