• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Power scroll won't go into Power Scroll book

Alkaseltzer

Journeyman
I know I have to lock down instead of secure my power scroll book in my house. I have placed scrolls in it before but today I bought a new PS and this one wont go in. It does say "Shard bound", which my previous ones did not I dont think. BTW is 2 mil too much to pay for a 120 stealth? Because that's what it was.

Tjalle

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter
The shard bound ones comes from the recent Khaldun event (maybe they still drop?) and as far as I know the book don´t accept those.
Most likely to prevent anyone to circumvent the shard boundness.

petemage

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
If it's giving you at least one fun day I'd say 2mil is rarely too much. Though I guess it's also not hard to find UO players that would give one for free..

Khaelor

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
UNLEASHED
Yeah, unfortunately the books do not accept the shard bound power scrolls. Had to dedicate secures to the shard bound scrolls :(