• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Power Hour for Pets should also Enhance Regular Skill Gain too

Eric Ravenwind

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
It would be great if power hour for pets increased regular skill gains also. Same setup as for leveling slots, just include skills in with that. Not just while leveling slots.

Mervyn

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Not necessary, the taming mastery "whispering" already does this.

Eric Ravenwind

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Not necessary, the taming mastery "whispering" already does this.
I mean better gains then that. I've been training Chivalry up for quite a while; going through 3 to 4 sessions of whispering and not getting a single gain.

Merlin

The Enchanter
Professional
Governor
Supporter
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Campaign Patron
I think Whispering is suffice. It's already the easiest it ever has been to get to GM in basically any and all skills by way of using whispering and simply knowing what level of mobs you need to fight depending on where you are in the skill training and pet advancement training process.

Donavon

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Good afternoon Tyrath, if the pet has no Goo use 2-3 of the casters on new haven with the pet discorded and ya should be at 120 in just 7-8 whispers( this varies friend went to 106 to 120 In just a few whispers while one of my pets took 15-16 hours there)... With a goo pet during power hour the crazed mage and discord makes for some great gains as its coded in such a way to allow for more chiv gains during the hour. The blood island just south of the crazed mage makes for great chiv gains as well( In and out of power hour,) most of my friends tend to use that area, just make sure to only use one or two if the chiv pet has goo as the UI will tend to favor goo if to much spawn is around.. basicly lead the rest of them off and then just teleport to the island and the pet will spam chiv moves while discorded.. crazy good chiv gains.. I normally use one blood for this type of training... as the UI tends to use more focused chiv moves with just one target in that area.. hope this helps mate.. =^-^=

Last edited:

Tyrath

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Good afternoon Tyrath, if the pet has no Goo use 2-3 of the casters on new haven with the pet discorded and ya should be at 120 in just 7-8 whispers( this varies friend went to 106 to 120 In just a few whispers while one of my pets took 15-16 hours there)... With a goo pet during power hour the crazed mage and discord makes for some great gains as its coded in such a way to allow for more chiv gains during the hour. The blood island just south of the crazed mage makes for great chiv gains as well( In and out of power hour,) most of my friends tend to use that area, just make sure to only use one or two if the chiv pet has goo as the UI will tend to favor goo if to much spawn is around.. basicly lead the rest of them off and then just teleport to the island and the pet will spam chiv moves while discorded.. crazy good chiv gains.. I normally use one blood for this type of training... as the UI tends to use more focused chiv moves with just one target in that area.. hope this helps mate.. =^-^=
Figured you would have a more complete answer than me mentioning disco, a boat and the spellbinders in New Have :) Thanks!