• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Power crystals & Spring cleaning

Bob_the_fart_guy

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
If I don't hear any word of it, I've decided to throw away hundreds, and hundreds of power crystals. I was saving them up for the virtue bane event, but I never earned enough status points. I heard a rumor that maybe there would be a spring cleaning event this year and I could turn them in then.

Well, its summer now, so I don't think that's going to happen. I'm tired of them taking up lock-down space.

To anyone out there, does anyone know if I should hold out a bit longer? Or should I just pitch them?

Ludes

Babbling Loonie
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I'd hold out a little longer.. Massana did say there was a cleanup coming.

Bob_the_fart_guy

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I just got an updated link that was altered on the boards. The link that I was looking for is here: ‪Ultima Online Developer Q&A, May 2011‬‏ - YouTube Petra Fyde helped me out with it.

And according to the link, there is going to be a (summer) spring clean up very soon. They did not however reveal what all will be turn-in-able this year. Of course I'm crossing my fingers for the power crystals.

As far as putting them on a vendor, it would take me the rest of my UO life to sell them all. Thank you for the tip though. :)