• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Powder of Fortification (PoF) Survey

Theo_GL

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
I'm interested in what your shard is currently running in terms of Powder.

On Great Lakes it seems prices range from 111 -190k per vial (yes, 190k is a stupid price).

With the Bod changes I'm predicting this to come down to the 50-75k range long term since 120 smiths get alot more colored bods now and thus more DC/Shadow EX and Gold/Aggy nm bods for PoF.

On GL I have setup my vendor to sell at 99k each and I've been selling like hotcakes. I've grossed about 8 mil or so in the past week (80 PoF's) and I have another 100 bods batched up (completed) that give powder. I have barely scratched the surface with my iron turn ins yet (only did about 300 of the 2 or so I have) and have another 100 PoF bods to do.

I'm interested in other shards and other smiths strategies here concerning the changes.

G

Hi,
the price for PoF on Europa ranges from about 75K to 125K. I personally sell for 90K and sell out rather fast (good location though).
I don t expect the price to drop much on Europa tbh since most smiths have 100eds of PoF Bods stacked already and the prices seem to be stable but I could be all wrong of course.

Greetings,

Hephaistos of Europa

Setnaffa

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I've been selling them for 85K on Napa and 90K on Pac. I sold out this week, so prices haven't dropped yet.

I have another 200 filled PoF BODs on Napa and about 400 on Pac. I typically sell around 70-100 each week on each shard.

I know someone is going to point out the fact that I have an excess inventory on Pac so I should drop the price, but the reason for my excess inventory is because I was keeping up on my BOD runs but I was not keeping up on my BOD filling so my vendors were empty for a few weeks. I plan to keep them stocked to the hilt for the foreseeable future.

S

slasherofveils

I know 2 cheap vendors on cats that both sell them for 70k each.

Luna vendors on catskills however, vary from 75-90k. I never see em higher then 90k.

G

Hi there,

I changes prices often depending on how many I have.
I still sell at 89k-98k.

BTW,its about time that you starts to swing your hammers.
Or at least post some weapons if you have already started to swing.

Regards
The Scandinavian

Theo_GL

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
<blockquote><hr>

BTW,its about time that you starts to swing your hammers.
Or at least post some weapons if you have already started to swing.

[/ QUOTE ]

*Shrugs*

Not even sure what a good weapon is anymore. This one came from a DC hammer. Yes, I know hit spell is broken with slayers but still this one is UBWS and had Concussion Blow and Paralyzing Blow for specials.

This is not overpowered - but its pretty darn good for a DC hammer. DC.

Or this one from an aggy hammer with gold ingots:

G

GLVulcan

i to am on great lakes and see the insane prices for PoF. i also notice they seem to sit on vendors forever. i've been selling my powder for 99500 for about the last 8 months in Luna and it sells out fast. i believe most people buy from my vendor and sell them then on theirs. since the update i've been getting PoF deeds like crazy. if everyone else is getting PoF deeds like me i think people might start to lower their prices.

G

On catskills, I sell them on my luna vendor for 75k per or in bulk at 65k per for 50 or more at a time. Cats always seems to be cheaper than the other shards on powder for some reason.

Setnaffa

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
<blockquote><hr>

i to am on great lakes and see the insane prices for PoF. i also notice they seem to sit on vendors forever. i've been selling my powder for 99500 for about the last 8 months in Luna and it sells out fast. i believe most people buy from my vendor and sell them then on theirs. since the update i've been getting PoF deeds like crazy. if everyone else is getting PoF deeds like me i think people might start to lower their prices.

[/ QUOTE ]My PoF sales have now stagnated, so I'm going to be dropping my prices from 85K to 70K today.

Theo_GL

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
yeah, PoF has slowed down. I really believe that most folks were buying mine to resell at 99k.

I have not dropped my price, but moved on to selling hammers.

Yes, I do like to craft -but I now have too many weapons for my own use and you can't sell them anymore so why not sell some of the hammers?

On GL I've sold 4 mil in hammers today. Bronze for 475k and Copper for 125k. They fly off my vendor at those prices.

Good thing I stocked up on dozens before the patch at 150k and 30k respectively. PLus they are easy to get via bods since they both can be had with EX single bods.

Ezekiel Zane

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Yeah even at 75k, which is the price I've sold it at for a long time, PoF seems to have slowed down. It's not moving nearly as fast off my vendor.

Setnaffa

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I've been making millions on Runic Hammers. I keep upping my prices, but they keep flying off my vendors. I'm not using any of them myself. I figure I can do that after this current hammer grabbing slows down.

PoF's used to be 50K each. That might be where we are headed. Though if you think about it, each new weapon requires 2 full PoF's to reach 255/255. With all the new weapons being created, I'm surprised PoF's aren't still hot-sellers.

E

eolsunder1

Yea POF is pretty easy to get, plus with the new changes people probably will be raking in much more of them. The trick to get them easy is still working so knowledgable smiths can get plenty of them.

They do get used up fast, but I would say about 75k is a good price, and sell to your guildmates for 50k. All it takes for a POF is a exc dull copper bod. They aren't hard to get.

Theo_GL

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
<blockquote><hr>

The trick to get them easy is still working so knowledgable smiths can get plenty of them.

[/ QUOTE ]

Huh?

Theo_GL

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
I think he is referring to the old colored anvil exploit that was plugged some time ago. I was not aware that this was back or still in play. The 'you are not able to hold the reward for this' code was suppposed to fix that.