• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

POTW - Consensual PvP

C

Charun

This post is ****ing pathetic... PvP made this game whether Trammies that voted "Yes" think so or not. Garriot's made this game to be the most realistic fantasy game (paradoxical eh?) of that time. Now that EA has bent it over the table and had its way with it, it's turned to [censored]. Four years of the greastest game ever was turned into [censored] in a matter of weeks and now for 3 years running watch the playerbase flatline. Don't they realized they've made mistakes, it's not too late to fix them rather than making ridiculous [censored] like advanced charaters and character transfers. Now I know EA reps. didn't make this post, but they've ****ed up PvP to no end. My god EA doesn't even have one person that knows what thieves want, they give us Doom and say "We're throwing you a bone"... Well you know what [censored] the devs, [censored] EA, [censored] this post, and [censored] UO!!!!!!!111111111111111 keke xd

D

Deranged-Syko

I second that motion Charun, I bet EA is full of left wing morons as well.