• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Price Check] Potted Plant Deeds

Tamergirl

Journeyman
Supporter
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
This is on LS Shard
can I get a price check and age on this please!

Deed for potted plant.

and if i log out with them in pack..will they stay deeds?

thanks!!

T

Teufel_Hund

This is on LS Shard
can I get a price check and age on this please!

Deed for potted plant.

and if i log out with them in pack..will they stay deeds?

thanks!!
3-5 million and yes they are fine in your pack.

Tamergirl

Journeyman
Supporter
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
thanks! and what about the deeds for christmas gifts. like the snow globes ect??

C

CapLoD

those are from the original CUB event held in 99 I believe. (the same one where you got phoenix armor, item bless deeds etc)

never never never use that deed. It's worth far more than any plant you could get from it.

Demonous

Rares Fest Host | Ches Jul 2010
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
those are from the original CUB event held in 99 I believe. (the same one where you got phoenix armor, item bless deeds etc)

never never never use that deed. It's worth far more than any plant you could get from it.
incorrect, those deeds were given out from like 2000, 2001, 2002 and maybe 2003 even, the colored deeds which come in green, blue, red and yellow shades can only be used by the character that they are given on, with them u could choose holiday time piece, snow globe, christmas statue, snow or holiday tree deed

Pickaxe Pete

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
incorrect, those deeds were given out from like 2000, 2001, 2002 and maybe 2003 even, the colored deeds which come in green, blue, red and yellow shades can only be used by the character that they are given on, with them u could choose holiday time piece, snow globe, christmas statue, snow or holiday tree deed
He was referring to the Potted Plant Deed. Just thought I would clarify.

C

CapLoD

yes the potted plant deed was from the CUB event.

Those colored ones were for poinsettias, holiday topiarys xmas cactus...and stuff of that sort.

I have a few sets of potted plants on Pacific still that I bought from players just after the CUB event.

F

feath

boiled down;

click the deed and get a plant you can sell from 1m-1.5m, find them on many vendors now.

never, ever click the deed, and you can sell the deed for 3m-5m or more, depending on buyer. you never find a plant deed on a vendor now.

totally up to you.

T

The Home Guild

YOU'RE INCORRECT.

December 1999
Item Name Description Weight
Holiday Prize Ticket 'This is half a prize ticket! Find and target another ticket. This ticket will only work for YOU, so don't give it away!' when properly used, they would yield one choice of the following: 1
A clothing bless deed This deed can be used on any article of clothing (such as tunics, boots, hats, etc.) After double-clicking the deed, target an article of clothing. Once targeted, the clothing will become blessed (meaning it cannot be stolen or looted). Blessed clothing can still take damage (from maces for example). 1
a deed for a holiday tree double click the deed to place a holiday tree at your feet. Trees cannot be placed within three tiles of your front door and cannot be placed outside. They can only be placed by the house owner and do not need to be locked down.
see also: December 1998 1
a deed for a potted plant double-click the deed, this will place one of five random potted plants on the ground at your feet. Once placed the plant can be picked up and carried. Although the potted plant deed is blessed, the plant itself is not. Blessed! 1
a fireworks wand The fireworks wand will shoot fireworks when double-clicked. The wand has 100 charges. Blessed!
see also: December 1997, December 1998, September 1999, October 2003 and Ticket Items, New Player Tickets 1
a holiday timepiece The watch will tell the time in Britannia, which can be very useful when using the moongates.
note: works the same as 'a wris****ch' from December 1997 Blessed!
see also: December 1997 1
a pile of snow To throw a snowball at another player, double-click the snow pile and target a player. Only players who have a snow pile in their backpack can be targeted in this manner. You will receive a message if the targeted player is not a valid target. There is a delay as to how often you can throw a snowball from the snow pile. The snow piles have unlimited uses. Blessed!

yanaki2

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
that is correct. it was a 1 time only item

clean up brittania gave us many of the first year veteran rewards such as statues, clothing bless deeds, phoenix armor, item bless deeds ect..

Pfloyd

Colorblind Collector
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
that is correct. it was a 1 time only item

clean up brittania gave us many of the first year veteran rewards such as statues, clothing bless deeds, phoenix armor, item bless deeds ect..
We got the clothing bless deeds the same time as the potted plants. I don't think they were a choice from CUB.

Pickaxe Pete

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
October 1999 (Clean Up Britannia):

Neon Hair Dye
Neon Beard Dye
Beard Growth & Sculpting Cream
Hair Restyle Coupon
Furniture Dye Tub (Had to have a couple of these RARE TUBS)
Monster Statuettes (I chose a LOT of these.... still have 'em. Man, did I get shafted!)
Phoenix Armor (Sold suit for 2mil or whatever, go me)
Singing Ball
Item Bless Deed (Sold it for 2mil or whatever, go me)

December 1999 (FREE CHRISTMAS GIFTS):

Holiday Prize Ticket ........ when properly used, they would yield one choice of the following:
A clothing bless deed
a deed for a holiday tree
a deed for a potted plant
a fireworks wand
a holiday timepiece
a pile of snow

*ahem* /whine

Demonous

Rares Fest Host | Ches Jul 2010
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend

Neon Hair Dye
Neon Beard Dye
Hair Restyle Coupon
Monster Statuettes (I chose a LOT of these.... still have 'em. Man, did I get shafted!)
Singing Ball

Holiday Prize Ticket ........ when properly used, they would yield one choice of the following:
A clothing bless deed
a fireworks wand
a holiday timepiece
a pile of snow

*ahem* /whine
ah i see, learn something new every day, always thought clothing bless deeds were originally from the same system as phoenix armor, i started in 01 so xmas of that year they had the tickets to get snow globes, holiday time piece, snow and a tree deed...

FisherNap

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend

Neon Hair Dye
Neon Beard Dye
Hair Restyle Coupon
Singing Ball

A clothing bless deed
a fireworks wand
a holiday timepiece
a pile of snow

*ahem* /whine
Don't feel so bad. I had tons of junk but I didn't turn anything in... I thought the phoenix armor and neon hair were butt-ugly and wanted no part of them, and I only liked a few of the statuettes, and didn't care to take any random ones (you couldn't choose). I guess if I had obtained an item bless I'd have used it on some silver vanq weapon anyway.

Back then I thought this stuff would be junk as common as the junk you turned in to get it, and didn't buy any. Definitely a blunder on my part, in retrospect.

Wyatt of Catskills, retired