• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Discussion] Potted Cactii

Mezzac

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Hello all,

This is one item I would love to have, particularly the tall flowering potted Cactii.

I was reading one of the 'sticky' post and it mentioned Potted Cactii .... does that mean that they are available in game?? If so, how rare are they and what price would you have to pay??

I read a little while ago that they may become available as a Year 10 or 11 Vet reward - If so, would you pick as a reward??

Thanks Mezzac

DevilsOwn

Stratics Legend
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I'm thinking it might be one of the new plants with the next publish, but I could be wrong, I very often am :blushing:

T

Teeshy

I was thinking that too actually, but only because I was expecting a cactus in teh spring cleaning rewards, and it never turned up (it was a cactus wasn't it? They showed pictures of it at some point I am sure!)

DevilsOwn

Stratics Legend
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
think yer right, Teeshy.... someone asked about the potted flowering cactus as a turn-in reward and the response was "we have bigger plans for that".... or sumpin along those lines

THP

Always Present
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Thought we already had them by the boat load @ xmas 2004 or was they differnt flowering cacti???

DevilsOwn

Stratics Legend
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
yah, little different... the ones that are currently being requested are like tri-barrel with pink flowers, not the sprawling red Christmas cactus