• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Potions... Would you like them in Kegs or Commodity Deeds?

What's best to sell:

• Total voters

EvilPixieWorks

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Not a lot of people are dealing in potions these days, however I'm finding steady sales in potions where I never sold them before. (Steady, not amazing amounts... but slow and sure is the best vendor traffic one can see on Atlantic these days.)

Funny thing. I've always sold clean new empty potion kegs... and I still sell them.

Now... seeing FULL kegs are selling, I've been bulk manufacturing as I could never hope to stack more then 1 pile (60k)… so no harm in making a few thousand when I have loads of regs in stock. Since the commodity came around... or perhaps these last few years... I'm seeing potions sold 100 per deed vs. inside a full keg.

Granted, people can carry more deeds... and I think slowing down that aspect keeps you from being cleaned out in 1 visit... BUT I think the worst side of this option is that EVERYTHING looks the same in commodity deeds. All the same color. They come up on vendor search properly, but thats about it. Kegs you can dye, makes it really easy to take a flying guess at what potion is inside before single clicking.

I had an idea a more "refined" vendor backpack design would have a colored book next to each deed and/or perhaps a single potion for display. More or less, a book would make sure I dont forget what sits in what spot. :) BUT... what would YOU like to see in buying... or selling.