• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Selling] pot of wax, wash basin, a wrist watch

Status
Not open for further replies.

Aislinn

Adventurer
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Items on Chesapeake, accepting payments on Chesapeake only. If anyone wants to give an offer, please post here. Buyer is responsible for getting object on/from Chesapeake.ICQ me with any questions.

Escaflowne

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
EDIT: Sorry my mistake, he was after an empty basin thats a container

Yanaki was after a wash basin a while back! :)

The Shamrock

Sage
Stratics Veteran
EDIT: Sorry my mistake, he was after an empty basin thats a container

Yanaki was after a wash basin a while back! :)
aye, yanaki is probably a good one to ask about that basin, his icq is 616 665 032. he's been trying to get one for a while i think...

yanaki2

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
yeah if that was a basin and not a wash basin id have given ya a cool 300 mil for it. :(

but hey ill start this off,

50 mil each on the pots of wax and 30 mil on the wash basin.

Aislinn

Adventurer
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Today is Tuesday, I will leave this open until Thursday evening.

Aislinn

Adventurer
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
For the small pot of wax, correct?

Shumer,you had originally placed bids on both pots of wax. Are you still interested in the large one or just the small one now? I'm just trying to keep track here. I sent you 2 icq messages but did not get a response.

Shumer

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Shumer,you had originally placed bids on both pots of wax. Are you still interested in the large one or just the small one now? I'm just trying to keep track here.
yes. 300mil on big Pot of Wax

and rebid
550mil on the small Pot of Wax

I sent you 2 icq messages but did not get a response.
umm? i cannot see message from you.
plz one more try( i added your icq) or pm for me

Athelas

Lore Keeper
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Using alts to support another account in any thread on the Stratics Network is against the rules of conduct. Please take the time to read over the Stratics Forums - FAQ

Q. You may not use an alternative user account to promote or support your main user account in a way that implies you are more than one person or to evade disciplinary actions.

The OP may restart this sales thread again provided they do not break the afore mentioned rule.

Status
Not open for further replies.