• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Discussion] Posting Pictures

Blood Ghoul

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Has something changed in the last few days when it comes to posting pictures for items to be put up for sale?

I am sure its user error but what I have always done in the past has been:
1- hit the "Print Screen" button
2- Open Paint, paste the image, crop it down.
3- Save it as a Jpeg
4- Open the Jpeg and then save it into Word
5- Copy it from the Word document and paste it into the thread (Done).

Its always worked in the past for me but starting yesterday the images are not posting. I have tried to post by copying directly from Paint and the Jpeg as well but thats not working either. I am sure its user error but I have used this process for years with no problems but now the images are not posting.

Any help would be great.

Olcher

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
No idea what happened with Stratics, but I'd recommend using a free image host for your images such as http://www.imgur.com
Continue from step 3...
4. Go to imgur.com click 'upload image' at the top
5. 'Browse Computer' and point it to the jpeg and click upload
6. Wait for it to upload and copy the image url (direct link to image).
7. Click the image icon on Stratics (up near bold, underline, etc.) and paste the url.