• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Posting Pic's

B

Banner

OK I actually forgot how to send Pics over here from Screenshot Captor I did it a long time ago but forgot how to do it.. SOOO if someone could tell me how to post Pic's over here on the forms "again" I will post the pic"s.... Thanks...

B

Banner

SOOO no one knows how to post pic's?? Or is it a big secret and I'm not suppose to know???? COME ON GUYS I WANT TO POST THE PICS OF MY HOUSE!!!!!!!

magicmule

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I am pretty new @ this myself. but I will try help. when you post a msg, there is a paper clip art to the right of the smilly face. click on the paper clip and browse for the picture u want to post. click upload
done. I am bad @ tech sapport this will likely be confusing :lick:

Sarsmi

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
When you make a post you can add a pic as an attachment directly from your computer, just save the pic with a picture editing program (like paint or photoshop). Make a new post and scroll down to where it says "manage attachments"

Alternately after you save the pic you can upload it to a hosting website like photobucket and then get a URL for the image, then use the image tags [ IMG ]your image URL here[ /IMG ] to post it (minus the spaces around IMG).