• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

~Posted throughout Moonglow~

Norrar

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
I have been your Governor for several terms now. Together, we have made this city of learning strong once again. But now, sadly, I am stepping aside and passing the chance on to others. I hope that whoever takes the position has the same hope in mind that I did. That with dedication, all troubles can be overcome.

The pirates that plagued our shores are no more. New spirits skilled with the animal world flock to our island to improve their knowledge and above all else, we as a city stand united. That is what I wanted to see upon taking office. That mage and blacksmith, sailor and banker could come together for the greater good.

I know of some of these new candidates well enough. I have spoken with them recently, or in the past. And I can assure you that regardless of who wins, you will all be in good hands.

Stand strong, and always seek out new knowledge.

~ Va’lis Razele

Current Governor of Moonglow

________________________________________________________________________________

The wind swirled his cloak about him as he pinned the messages around the city. Yes, he could have had someone else do it. But he wanted to walk the city again before the citizens began moving about.

Thoughts drifting through his head of the past terms made him smile, though looming issues quickly banished it. His status of Governor had granted him some immunity to outside assaults for what he was. But soon that would be gone.

He wondered as he grasped his rune book and began casting the spell to take him home. What new enemies would show their faces now?