• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

POSTED: Recruiting Help

Daenyra

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
POSTED at all Banks, Community Centers & Taverns:

Requesting help from other Cities and Governors and all Citizens of Britainia

The Governor of Skara Brae, Daenyra is seeking help with the repair of the Damage of the land and buildings on the Island of Skara Brae that the Titans caused. All able bodied and willing citizens please contact the Governor of Skara Brae bring shovels and hammers and nails.

Festival at the fair Grounds near the Rangers Guild to Raise money and recruit workers will be held Feb. 11th at 8 pm est....** Date may change to Feb 11 if I am able to get Catskills Great Chef to cater the Dinner so date is pending ATM **....( Date has been moved up to the 11th sorry for the confusion)....**... .Looking for people to set up booths, help serve dinner or sponsor or head up activities....(Hunts or Adventure Leaders) Anyone interested please contact Daenyra (or Jaden Rain via icq # 339303759)

Dinner and an Archery Contest
Looking for a Head Ranger for Skara Brae
Titles from the City can be given

Last edited:

Daenyra

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Attention : A Sadie Hawkins Auction will be held on Skara Brae Before Dinner , here the Women of Britainia will have the chance to buy the Man of their Dreams *chuckles* with the purchase of said Man he will become her partner for a Ship Race , destination will not be far and not hard to get to....we will start at the docks of Skara and travel south to the Island called Dragon Island, just south of the swamp , south of Destard, sail around the island to the south side dock boat and go ashore upon the island will be a Box with flags (like a relay item) you will take a flag and run back to your boat and board the ship and come back to Skara first team back will win most of the gold collected from the Auction , remainder of the gold will go to second place....this should be a short fun race and there should not be many complications *devilish smile*, after the race we will meet at the Fair Grounds on the MainLand of Skara for Dinner and the Presentation of a New Head Ranger for the Guard of Skara, I have interviewed a very good candidate so far no other Rangers have stepped forward. Hope to see everyone show up....and Men this is your chance to find those special Ladies who have been admiring you don't be afraid common out and let's have some fun. I will add a Million gold to the Auction money (just in case we have shy women or no show on men) (Gotta save a lil cash back so I can buy one of you )