• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

POSTED: Help Skara Brae

Daenyra

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
POSTED at all Banks, Community Centers & Taverns:

Requesting help from other Cities and Governors and all Citizens of Britainia

The Governor of Skara Brae, Daenyra is seeking help with the repair of the Damage of the land and buildings on the Island of Skara Brae, damage that the Titans caused. All able bodied and willing citizens please contact the Governor of Skara Brae bring shovels and hammers and nails. (Lets petition to repair our City)

Festival at the fair Grounds near the Rangers Guild to Raise money and recruit workers will be held (new date inserted) Feb. 18,,, at 8 pm est...Looking for people to set up booths, (Looking for volunteers for a kissing booth *smiles* ) help serve dinner or sponsor or head up activities....(Hunts or Adventure Leaders) Anyone interested please contact Daenyra (or Jaden Rain via icq # 339303759)

Dinner and a Ship Race
Looking for a Head Ranger for Skara Brae
Titles from the City (if you are a citizen of Skara Brae) can be given

Last edited:

Daenyra

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Attention : A Sadie Hawkins Auction will be held on Skara Brae Before Dinner , here the Women of Britainia will have the chance to buy the Man of their Dreams *chuckles* with the purchase of said Man he will become her partner for a Ship Race , destination will not be far and not hard to get to....we will start at the docks of Skara and travel south to the Island called Dragon Island, just south of the swamp , south of Destard, sail around the island to the south side dock boat and go ashore upon the island will be a Box with flags (like a relay item) you will take a flag and run back to your boat and board the ship and come back to Skara first team back will win most of the gold collected from the Auction , remainder of the gold will go to second place....this should be a short fun race and there should not be many complications *devilish smile*, after the race we will meet at the Fair Grounds on the MainLand of Skara for Dinner and the Presentation of a New Head Ranger for the Guard of Skara, I have interviewed a very good candidate so far no other Rangers have stepped forward. Hope to see everyone show up....and Men this is your chance to find those special Ladies who have been admiring you don't be afraid common out and let's have some fun. I will add a Million gold to the Auction money (just in case we have shy women or no show on men) (Gotta save a lil cash back so I can buy one of you )

Daenyra

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
ATTENTION:

In Case of no men volunteering to get sold (Come on Men do not be Scared) then be prepared to have a partner and we will have the race anyway. In such case winner will receive a Trophy and 2 mil in gold .
Any money made during sell of a man or men will go towards the winners prize. *You do not have to buy a man or be sold to be in the race but for the winning gold from sales from the auction you must be a team made up from the auction, a non set up team from auction that wins the race gets the 2 mil gold*

Jaden Rain

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Awards
This is an event leading to a dedication (hopefully if all goes well) of a Lighthouse to Skara Brae in the near future, a beckon of light for all Sailors and Ships, to guide lost ships home and to light the skys from such diasters as the Titans and the Earth Quake. A lil assurance of being able to see in the city in the dark. Please come help support Skara Brae.

Jaden Rain

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Awards
27332036_237986623409059_3512560263432385848_n.pngcloseupbooth.png Booth getting built for the event and a teleporter will be set for easy access to event in a good friends Luna house here in second photo is teleporter to Skara benefit booth 26001242_363551177442742_5144594330611309889_n.jpg

Daenyra

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Auction will be held in the Community Center by the Bank in Skara Brae One partners are set up or you have brought a partner, you will be given a map and a book of clue words, unscramble the words and you will have some clues, then you will leave the Community center and head to the docks, there you will board your ship or place a ship sail from Skara docks to the Island in the photo included in post of the world map , I advise to dock boat at lower end of the island and go ashore, on the island will be a chest, inside the chest will be an item in the chest, bring said tem back to your boat and sail back toward Skara Brae, however instead of sailing to the dock , head around Skara to the shore near the Fairgrounds in game map in photo. Remember the more money made at the Sadie Hawkins Auction the more prize money you could get but,

In Case of no men volunteering to get sold (Come on Men do not be Scared) then be prepared to have a partner and we will have the race anyway. In such case winner will receive a Trophy and 2 mil in gold .
Any money made during sell of a man or men will go towards the winners prize. *You do not have to buy a man or be sold to be in the race but for the winning gold from sales from the auction you must be a team made up from the auction, a non set up team from auction that wins the race gets the 2 mil gold*

This is a RP event to restore Skara Brae from the Damage of the Titans (however the earthquake damage and hole in the roof of the stable are history events within game and actually will not be fixed) So that said , he More and More we try to fill in the break in the earth the less it seems fixed so to set precautions the benefit will promote the building of a lighthouse for Skara Brae a beckon of light to guide us and help to light the skys in case of any further attacks and so ships do no crash into the rocks caused by the earthquake near Skara Brae waters, a ballot box will be set at the benefit booth be sure to vote on the location of the lighthouse. Then within the next few weeks a ceremony for the lighthouse will be scheduled, watch Stratics and other social medias. 27459976_380576355740224_2162192689715292485_n.jpgcloseupmap.jpg

Daenyra

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
I had so wanted a dunk tank....wasn't exactly sure how and I was limited on the size of the house plot.....its not exactly easy finding a house spot of any size real close to Skara or rhe Ranger Guild

Daenyra

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Hate to pop this at the last minute but something in real life has come up and I cant make it on time to start this event, so I am postponing it until next Sunday same time just will be after Valentines Day not before, help me out and pretend its Valentines day .....Feb 18 at 8 pm est. meet in Skara Brae at the Community Center

Daenyra

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Looking forward for the event, sorry for the delay.

NOTE: Clues have been hinted within Stratics as to location of the mark to bring back to the Fairgrounds of Skara. Also recalling to and from locations for the race is not allowed, however starting at the Community Center in Skara you may run on foot to the Savage Village below Destard and from the bottom of the savage swamp you can see the top of Dragon Island on your map, you may set your boat from this point to go to the island, HOWEVER once your boat is set you must not dry dock it you must sail it to the Fairgrounds, to win you MUST arrive by boat, by the Ranger Guild to bring me the marker, there are 4 words scrambled on stratics to the location of the markers. You may bring your partner for the race or you may buy one, only those buying a partner will win the portion of the sales and the added gold I put in, in the case of a winner from the auction a second place will be given of the remainder of the auction money and 1 mil gold, if you bring a partner and win you will receive the 2 mil gold for first place and 1 mil for second place. Remember if you purchase a man for a partner he does not belong to you, we are not selling slaves only a partner and a way to donate to the prize money by doing so. So Lady's I hope you been saving your Pennies !

For those not wanting to Sail we will have food and drinks at the Benefit Booth by the Fairgrounds to watch the Contestants arrive at the destination and a Ceremony afterwards to appoint Skara's new Head Ranger as a guard for Skara any new Rangers wishing to join Skara Guard may contact him. Only thing I ask is the applicant be citizen of Skara to receive the Title of Outrider from the City.

Last edited:

Daenyra

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
OK the plan was a week from first date meaning tonight I however wrote wrong date sooooo this has to be tonight I have other plans Tuesday another event sorry but the date should be the 18th

Daenyra

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
I had a comment but I take it back......all I need to say is Thank you RP1 you guys are GREAT ! They had me rolling laughing great night. No words for anything else

Daenyra

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
If anyone wants to find me , I will be working in the New Settlement *DB* / *DS* has outside the Royal City in Ter Mur We have 6 Homes/Businesses in our settlement come check us out