• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

(Player Event) Posted For the Not-Quite-Right-Honorable James Bunny-man

Aedon Durreah

Village of Aegis
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
(Posted on trees and boards across the land at the behest of Mayor Bunny-man)

In two weeks on Southday November 82nd, at 6:µ3 Faerie time (at 9:00 on Wednesday November 24th if you go by Eastern time) Que's Tavern is hosting a bard's night! come tell one of the funniest stories and win a prize (Tell the least funny story and be set on fire)

Located at 27o 42'S 42o 53'W, or just south of the big oak tree.

Go to that city with the bees, and follow the water, it knows the way, turn tword my right when you reach the tree (You'll know it when you see it), if you see a troll you went to far. Then if you see that building, turn stage left and hop three times, and you are just a stones throw away.

(The following has been translated using a Pooka to English dictionary)

The night of this event is Wednesday, November 24th. Ques opens at 9 pm by the eastern Skies.

Please make stories no longer then 5 minutes in length- (violators will be set on fire.)

Stories should be VERY funny. (violators will be set on fire)

Judging will be by audience applause. ( Audience will be set on fire)

If you cannot find Ques, a rune can be found on the steps of the Knights Rest Tavern in Aegis First clearing south of the Yew, Trammel Gate. (The Knights Rest will be set on fire.)

Pandora_CoD

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
More RP! YAY! *loves it*

I shall try my best to be there. Its tough on weekends.

Flutter

Always Present
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Awards
I wrote in James as district court judge when I voted Nov 2

Farsight

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
If only this event was planned for Octember eleventy first, then I could make it!

Send my regards to the long eared nut-job, will ya?

Aedon Durreah

Village of Aegis
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
If only this event was planned for Octember eleventy first, then I could make it!

Send my regards to the long eared nut-job, will ya?

*chuckles* Will do. It is his first event for Ques and I fear I have egged him on.

Aedon Durreah

Village of Aegis
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
A quick reminder that this event is only a couple of days away. Be sure to mark your calendars, and prepare your stories.

Fabulous prizes await the winners of this, the first Bards Night held at Ques Tavern.

Ques, getting Rangers and other sorts intoxicated for more then 10 years running. When you think drunk, think Ques.