• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

(RP) *posted for the citizens and guardsmen of Haven*

C

CatLord

*posted for the citizens and guardsmen of Haven*

It is with great pleasure that an offer of mutual friendship has been extended and accepted towards the towns of Aegis, Silverwood, and the northern territories.

All citizens and guardsmen of Haven are hereafter welcomed as guests in their lands, and must obey their customs and laws while there. A list of laws and regulations shall be posted following the ceremony for Captain Kanlocke.

It is hoped that this shall promote both security and trade between our regions, and aid in the fight against major threats such as Ix Tab and her ilk.

Signed, Cyric Algalon, Captain of the Haven Guards.

Zosimus

Grand Inquisitor
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Great news. Hopefully I will have my beginning tale that leads me into this new territory that I have begun. My next part of my tale should be very interesting when finished so keep an eye out.