• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Post your screen setup and help programs

I play at a resolution of 1280x720 with the same resolution for my desktop. I get a fullscreen through the app "Windowed Bordless Gaming". I minimize elements Ultima style, unfortunately their locations aren't properly saved (backpack, paperdoll, etc.) after logout. UOCartographer is set to be borderless and always on top. I recently switched to this setup and am still finetuning and finishing the transitioning. I used to play with the black borders. I really prefer having it fullscreen now, whether it's so it's big enough on my 17 inch laptop, or when I'm on my 27 inch monitor. Thanks to the devs for finally implementing larger resolutions.

Attachments

petemage

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Looks pretty familiar to how I prefer my setup in the EC as well. Fullscreen play window with half-transparent elements on top of it. I have to run my own UI with it though since the default is so full mis-matching colors, useless icons and what not that it makes my eyes bleed.

ShriNayne

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Awards
I can't post as I am using the EC and I will get flamed for being 'ugly'... *sighs* :D

ShriNayne

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Awards
Ohhh you are cute! :p That's a photo from real-life you know... :D
I sometimes look at other people's UI set-up and think, 'how the hell do they live with that'?

petemage

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
My custom sidebar. Hovers in & out when you hit the left side of the screen. Removes lots of what I call "screen clutter". You can also see that I removed lots of clutter from the hotbars, compared to default. Chat is also a complete rewrite for the sake of simplicity, but its covered behind the sidebar on this picture. It might look like a super tiny screen cause its all way zoomed in. I couldn't find a more polished picture though :p

Attachments

petemage

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
"Hotbar gallore" and "Over-zooming t-maps" down to your exact position with custom map window :p

Also kinda one of the main reasons I stick to UO. The UI has quite become an hobby over the years..

Attachments

Last edited: